::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...basically, you want to choose presents that are from the heart and show that you know something about the person you're buying for. Just because something is heart-shaped doesn't mean it's from YOUR heart. I should say, my mother once ASKED my dad to get her a heart-shaped pendant, which he happily obliged. But I personally stray away from gifts that seem like easy answers, because I want Sheryl to know that I listen to her, hear what she loves or really wants, and that I put a little of myself into the thought as well. It's all a part of knowing your partner, knowing what they love, who they are, and doing the right thing for them. I couldn't possibly consult because I don't know Patsy - there are some for whom heart-shaped jewelry would be perfect...but I suspect that it's not the case with most of them.

I'll tell you one thing. After 35 years of giving at Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, Anniversaries, I'm running out of ideas. BADLY!

My hubby has it relatively easy... I collect things... Comics and toys on the low end... Electronics and Silver Charms from Tiffany & Co. on the high end...
I say, watch what she's into, or even harder-- ASK :)

(but anything from Tiffany's is usually a winner... and doesn't have to be too expensive.)

also, how do girls feel about heart shaped jewelry? specifically something like...
http://www.buy.com/prod/sterling-si...t-05ct-tw-18-chain/q/loc/64934/212359997.html

Don't buy her anything yet. You're just trying to start up again and you're going to look desperate. Play it cool, be nice but don't go overboard with gifts. And don't sleep with her! Tease her, keep her wanting more. Don't make her think she can have you when ever she wants, she'll stop wanting.

Don't buy her anything yet. You're just trying to start up again and you're going to look desperate. Play it cool, be nice but don't go overboard with gifts. And don't sleep with her! Tease her, keep her wanting more. Don't make her think she can have you when ever she wants, she'll stop wanting.

well, Im not really just STARTING to go out with her again, its been a few months now. and the first time it was only a few months, but I get your idea.

now thinking of collectables... The next tiffany charm I think I want is:

25692411_M_OVER_1.jpg

And don't sleep with her! Tease her, keep her wanting more. Don't make her think she can have you when ever she wants, she'll stop wanting.
Yeah, right. How old are you Steve? RRRamon seems to have forgotten what it's like to be 20 something.

I know that thats the loop hole in the back, but it really makes it look like a toilet seat lol

which would make that the most practical vespa ever
That's where my head went....the Vespa Toilet. Ride it pantsless and you never have to stop.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

1. Rzr
2. salukulady+

Good night Sally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom