Hi from Fraaance!

Little 6ster

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!
I'm Little 6ster from Fraaance!
Thanx so much for existing!

I'm so happy... and proud... to join this great community and meet so many wonderful people!

This is my story:

For 20 years, I have lived and breathed music, playing in a professional musical duet.

I learned to play bass at 20, saxophone at 22, guitar at 27…the list goes on and on.

3 years ago, when I was pregnant, I became too big to play the bass and kick drum,
so I purchased a beautiful Hollywood Mahogany Soprano ukulele that was featured on the first page of the Elderly Instruments Shop magazine. Not bad for $300.

When it arrived, it was intensely fragrant, and had the image of a lovely vahine glued inside!* And such a loud voice for such a small instrument! I felt in love with it ;°)

I learned to play by watching YouTube videos: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole with his gorgeous voice and strumming; Aldrine Guerrero… wow, what a Super Great Teachert! Then I bought Bob Brozman's Uke DVD (yes! I'm a huge fan of that wonderful artist) and learned to play "Sweet Georgia Brown" and the other great old tunes,* but most importantly, I learned THE BLUES! and then ROCK,* adding distortion, and, lately, I've begun using the slide on uke!

I learned strum by strum from the masters of Uke…and fortunately, I'm not finished!

The ukulele is a great instrument for composing songs...everything comes so easily.
And now, here I am, so happy to meet you all!* Thanks so much for taking the time to read me. I tried to keep it short, but YOU try packing 40 years into a couple paragraphs!

Pliz be kind with me my YT friend Iamnotthemoon helped me to edit this text, don't think my english is good, it's my dream but it's not reality!

Hugs from France! ;°)

E Komo Mai and Welcome to the Underground . . . glad to have you here and looking forward to your music.

Thanx so much for the kind words Kanaka916, nice to meet you! ;°)

Nice to see you here! I've very much enjoyed your music and videos. Btw, your English is excellent.

Tom
aka Tericaster on YT

Welcome to UU little 6ster! I know you are going to have fun here!!
=`) Bruce

He! he! nice to see you here too, Dear Euchre, thanx so much for your kindness ;°)

yes, I think so, it seems I will find all my YT friends and more, so coÔL ;°)

Bienvenue to the UU.
Don't worry about your English. Your enthusiasm comes through loud and clear

thanx so much Huckleberry! Beautiful avatar and great theorie about woman lol ;°)

Sorry, but who are You?
lol, so nice to see you here my long lost Bro, pink color fits you like a glove my king ;°)

Quelle classe! en Français, ça le fait trop bien! merci à toi ma talentueuse soeur, ça me va droit au coeur ;°)

Welcome to the UU >>>> rock that uke!

nice to finally find you here! I know you will have a whole lot of fun with us!

just as a little hint: you can hit the button "reply with quote" under a post to make more clear to whom you're responding...

Welcome to the UU!

Yo!

nice to finally find you here! I know you will have a whole lot of fun with us!

just as a little hint: you can hit the button "reply with quote" under a post to make more clear to whom you're responding...

Thanx so much for your kind advice HaileISela, nice to meet you and so happy to find a friend who helps me... I must admit that I'm not used to forums and I'm a little bit lost here! ;°)

Top Bottom