Let's Build a Budget Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
...That's it. This forum has officially jumped the shark. No wonder so many people who used to be central to the UU community are no longer active on UU. I got into this forum 'cause it *wasn't* full of self-congradulatory snobery like this, unlike certain other uke boards. It was open to people with all levels of experience, interest, etc.

UU's jumped the shark.

You're hijacking a thread about starting out recording on a budget in order to prove how much more you know than the OP about recording. That's a jerky move, if you ask me.

Yeah I kinda got that sense too.

@Tad

Okay you next time I see someone post a topic about budget recording which is just pure nonsense I'll just ignore it. And never mind that some poor b@st@rd will actually go out and buy that pile of junk. And when that person realizes that the quality of his recording is about equivalent to sticking your ipod in the corner of the room, I guess you'll be there to return their money - Right Tad?

Members seeking to start recording on a budget would be better off going to a dedicated recording forum where the will get sensible advice from experienced engineers.

This thread is going in the wrong direction. Maybe try again later when some of you can stop personally attacking each other. No need to get all bent out of shape and take things so personally.

I just want to add - if someone is going to take someones advice online, I really hope they research their options. So, comments like yours, nomis, are out of line, to say the least.

Last edited:
We don't have a lot of rules here, but you have managed to break two of them, nomis. The first is "don't be a jerk," and the second is "check your ego at the door." Consider this your first warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom