Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Site is Launched!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Lo Roberts View Post
    Hey guys, E-Lo here.. I'm digging the new site. Congrats! However, I'm trying to watch and enjoy Aldrine's video lesson "Love Song", but the video is very choppy on my computer. Like it's only recieving very 4th frame or something from the video. I doesn't help either if I pause the video to wait for it to advance load. Still choppy. I have only found this problem to exist on one other site and that was the iamhawaii website. Any other video's I watch online from different sites load and play great. No problem watching youtube vids, etc. I'm running Windows XP home edition thru Explorer 11 browse, using a highspeed broadband connection, so I should be good to go. Any help fixing this problem would be appreciated. Again, congrats on the initial launch!! Thanks, E-lo...
    Hmmm Hey E-Lo thanks for the heads up. We'll see what we can do. Can you try and watch some videos at viddler.com and see if they're all choppy of if its just ours. Thanks.

"chuck norris was here! chuck norris! haha.....oh and everybody else"

haha soooo great Aldrine

Quote Originally Posted by rayan View Post
    Hmmm Hey E-Lo thanks for the heads up. We'll see what we can do. Can you try and watch some videos at viddler.com and see if they're all choppy of if its just ours. Thanks.
    Rayan, yes it's across the board for me on viddler.com.. all videos are choppy, not just Aldrine, hahaha. So I guess I need to address this issue with them and hopefully solve this problem.

Again, congrats on the launch. One addition comment, The blue text against the brown background is a bit tough to pick out. Possibly changed it to white or inlarge fonts. Thanks, e....

thanks guys. the site looks good

Smile

Say what? You guys did a great job.

Smile congrats

Brilliant! I love the first lesson. I will be spending the rest of my Sunday learning that song by the Cure. Great work Aldrine and UU staff. A 9.9 out or 10. Like mentioned before by another member (e-lo I think?), any way to make the video less choppy? If not...no worries....just trying to get you guys "polish" the Ferrari... Again, great work and I look forward to what you guys have planned.
    -UKESTAR

woo awesome launch. i like the new site alot. and can't wait to pickup the new song from the lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Lo Roberts View Post
    Rayan, yes it's across the board for me on viddler.com.. all videos are choppy, not just Aldrine, hahaha. So I guess I need to address this issue with them and hopefully solve this problem.

Again, congrats on the launch. One addition comment, The blue text against the brown background is a bit tough to pick out. Possibly changed it to white or inlarge fonts. Thanks, e....
    Hey E-Lo - Thanks for letting us know about that color issue, too. We found that some people using some of the older versions of Internet Explorer were having the same problem. I think if you update to the newest version of IE (or download Firefox) it should look a LOT better. Yeah, that blue on brown is pretty bad - we still don't know why it's happening, but we're working on it. In the meantime, firefox would probably be the quickest fix on your end. Thanks again for all the comments and help!

Whoa E-Lo I didn't know what you were talking about with the Blue links on Brown but I just checked it on on Internet Explorer. Wow that is broken and a major problem.

I'm usually on a mac and when I'm on a PC I use Firefox. I'll work on fixing this tonight. Thanks man I wouldn't have found that huge problem without you.

*edit* ok this should be fixed now on IE. If anyone else is experiencing these huge problems please let us know. Thanks!
    Last edited by rayan; 01-13-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Looks great guys. Rayan, it may be worth getting the IE tab extension for firefox.

Thread Information