Song Help Request Any songs you'd like to learn?

I have to agree, that song is really awesome and easy too. o and 3211 is Bb, not Bm. But i think you knew that cuz you put that after haha. I use Am instead.... i tend to do that a lot with a lot of songs with that same chord progression.

it would be cool if i could perform it but i cant sing to save my life, and i have no webcam. i havent seen anyone do it yet on youtube, so maybe one day...

Well, I seem to like totally different stuff from most of you, so here's a change of pace. It is one of my wifes favorite songs, but it is played in a different tuning. I cant seem to think in anything other than GCEA, so can someone watch this and tell me what the chords are?? I have the C, G, F, G main chords, but beyond that I'm lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHT7Fqd51tM

:cool:For all the Bob Marley fans, found this zip file with lyrics and chords to some of his songs, well actually a good number of 'em. Don't know how accurate they are though, they seem genuine.

:cool:For all the Bob Marley fans, found this zip file with lyrics and chords to some of his songs, well actually a good number of 'em. Don't know how accurate they are though, they seem genuine.

gee brah u got some variety there haha. Does it matter what one you click? 6.0 is higher than 4.0 so ill do 6.0 :D

chur

*edit*
aww man they chords, oh well.. work with what u got.

Last edited:
I dont know the name but id like to learn the one that u play and everybody yells faster then u keep going till u cant go no more.

Hows About The Chords For So Sick By Neyo?

I use these chords...for the verse and chorus at least, I don't know the bridge part

HTML:
 Ebm7 - Bmaj7 - Abm7 - Db
|--4------1------2------4---|
|--2------2------2------4---|
|--3------3------3------5---|
|--3------4------1------6---|

And for the...picking I guess, you bar the first fret, and pluck the C string, then the E string and...hammer the E string over the 2nd fret...Get it?...

Well, I seem to like totally different stuff from most of you, so here's a change of pace. It is one of my wifes favorite songs, but it is played in a different tuning. I cant seem to think in anything other than GCEA, so can someone watch this and tell me what the chords are?? I have the C, G, F, G main chords, but beyond that I'm lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHT7Fqd51tM

No help on my request??

Top Bottom