Song Help Request Any songs you'd like to learn?

seeso i made a tab for that and posted on tropical storm too. thanks for linking to mine >:[ haha jk
I think mine's better but I'm biased :D

Heres a better tab for it:
MY first tab evar!

Ha! I don't even know the song, I just googled "Island Woman Solo" and that's what came up.

If someone wants to burn me a CD, I'd be eternally grateful... hint... hint...
PM me your address . . . you have PM.

Last edited:
Can't wait to be king from the Lion King. I know someone here knows this it's driving me bonkers. I tried google but I suck.

an easy cool song EVERYONE knows is your guardian angel, by red jumpsuit apparatus, chords are F, C, Dm (i think 2210), and Bm (again, i think 3211). strumming is dduduD, chorus just play each chord once, and the intro i strum F, C, then what would be Bb if you were picking once, and 3rd string 1st fret once then back to Dm.

i like how it sounds on low g.

I have to agree, that song is really awesome and easy too. o and 3211 is Bb, not Bm. But i think you knew that cuz you put that after haha. I use Am instead.... i tend to do that a lot with a lot of songs with that same chord progression.

ok so a bit of a big request BUT, does anyone have a nice flamenco piece on uke that they like/have tabs for? much appriciated if so,

and ps
any DMB, mayer or slightly you want to throw my way would be sa weet!

Zelda or Mario theme songs.

Other than that I am a Rage Against The Machine and Red Hot Chili Pepper fan. Not sure if those would sound good on a uke though. Probably Californication from RHCP would sound good on a uke.

Zelda or Mario theme songs.

Other than that I am a Rage Against The Machine and Red Hot Chili Pepper fan. Not sure if those would sound good on a uke though. Probably Californication from RHCP would sound good on a uke.

there is a mario level one tab on dominator's website

edit: rage rocks by the way, and

0--4--------0--4--------
------4--2--------4--2--
------------------------
------------------------

------------------------
2222--0---------0--0--4-
----------1--1----------
------------------------

----------0--4--7--9--0-
-2--0-------------------
-------1----------------
------------------------

-4--7--11--9--12--11--9-
------------------------
------------------------
------------------------

-7--4--7--4--7--44--44--
------------------------
------------------------
------------------------

44---4--2--0--7--5--4--0
------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
is a taste of what you were looking for, sorry there isnt more! cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom