Song Help Request Any songs you'd like to learn?

I'd like to learn the rest of the song Falling in Love at A Cofee Shop by Landon Pigg. FOR THE GUITAR. I have that first intro part down....but cant seem to get the rest. I'd really appreciate some help.

"sori na" by parokya ni edgar.... is it possible to play on the ukulele?

that song gives me the chills....

"sori na, saan ka pupunta?, please naman, huwag kang mawawala, kapag ako ay iwan mo, mamamatay ako, pagkat hawak mo sa iyong kamay ang puso ko...."

please help me out with this song!!

How about "Liberian Girl" in memory of Michael Jackson? ;)

What about "light in your eyes" by blessid union of souls? i love that song!

the carpenters - close to you

hey, i've been trying to learn how to play this song, but i just can't seem to play it. my friend wants to do a duet for her debut and i want to play the chords as she sings... can anyone help me out with this?

When I grow up I want to be able to play Brooklyn on my uke. But that'll take some figuring out.

Also the Saber-Rider theme, but there's guitar tab around for that one, so I guess I'm gonna transpose it at some point.

:music:

Hello, I'm in Delaware by City and Colour.
I'm gonna try to cover this as my first cover for a friend.

Wish me luck.

This one is a really really tall order, but I'm a huge les claypool fan and I've found a lot of the chords to his songs but never any of the more interesting bits, I've tried transposing from his bass tabs at bass tab archive (which isnt listing them right now because of some legal idiocy) and also transposing them from already transposed guitar tabs, like http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.xguitar.com/guitar-tabs/primus/rhinoplasty/amos_moses.txt but I epicly fail at transposing and nothing comes out right. But then again transposing from bass to ukulele sounds a little sacrilegious and maybe just was never be meant to happen.

Other than that, chords to any jacob borshard songs would be pure hotness, I've already got "Grass stains" (minus the solo) and figured out my own for "He kept painting" Any help is appreciated (including if you could get me a link to transposing tips) Once again, both of these aren't going to be 5 seconds google searches, probably more like month long sit downs, but I figured I'd take a shot in the dark.

Hi Citrus, visit his website. I know the chords and lyrics for The Last Brontosaurus are available by clicking on the album cover > Lyrics. Just the lyrics are available for Songs For A Small Stereo.

Kanaka916.
Appreciate the effort, but thats all for electric soprano and I'm using a concert, but I might be able to look up what those chords are, hmmm I'm not sure it'll be easier than doing it by ear but its a start, thanks.

Unless he's using a different tuning (D = A, D, F#, B), the shapes will be different. Sopranos can be tuned either D or C (G, C, E, A) and concerts are usually tuned to C, same as a tenor.

I'm looking for a simple plucking version of Forbidden Colors- Ryuchi Sakamoto
I'm kinda new to the ukulele and by kinda I mean I am.

The chords for Rollerskates by Steel pulse would be nice.
Ever since aldrine and aron played it back at kakaako park i've been stuck on it ahah.

Top Bottom