Look what happened to my Guitalele!

Deets

Reaction score
11kxers.jpg

9 year old cousins thought it would be funny.

....Is it bad that it's growin' on me? :eek:

Last edited:
Nope! It was on loan to my little cousin as I'm attempting to teach her how to play it.

I have another NORMAL looking one that I play myself, so I'm not so worried about this one. xD

I think there's a new website called: "Stuff" My Kids Ruined Actually, that's not the actual name, but I'm trying to respect the Ohana nature of this website. Just click the link to experience the horror.

--Dave E.

I think there's a new website called: "Stuff" My Kids Ruined Actually, that's not the actual name, but I'm trying to respect the Ohana nature of this website. Just click the link to experience the horror.

--Dave E.

OHH. My gosh. I'll stop complaining now.

....poor kitty.

I actually quite like it. I like the no-order-chaos to the whole thing :)

I find it a bit amusing that it's all pink and Hello Kitty-themed save for the creepy waving skeleton by the soundhole.

Did she put as much time into practicing as she did decorating?

Unfortunately not. Maybe she'll be more compelled to practice now that it's prettier?

I think it's cute. But I don't think you should loan her any more instruments. ;)
Yeah, really.

You might find it amusing, but if it happened to me, I'd be more inclined to be appalled. What if it had been an instrument you really cared about? A nine-year-old should have enough sense to respect other people's property. If I'd pulled a stunt like that, my dad would have seen to it that I couldn't sit for a week.

Yeah, really.

You might find it amusing, but if it happened to me, I'd be more inclined to be appalled. What if it had been an instrument you really cared about? A nine-year-old should have enough sense to respect other people's property. If I'd pulled a stunt like that, my dad would have seen to it that I couldn't sit for a week.

Oh no, I wouldn't loan her any instrument I really cared about. Those are locked up in a place she'd never get to if I wasn't around!

I think the real consideration about keeping or removing those stickers is are they solid or are they laminate?

I love it, especially with the Rolling Stones tongue and the skeleton kind of lurking in the mix.

Top Bottom