UU Site Migration complete

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that we completed our migration from Godaddy and are now hosted proudly by site5.

This upgrade should provide a faster more secure browsing experience for you. This move should remedy all the problems we've been having with the hackers at Godaddy.

Thank you all for your patience and for bearing with us through this transition. Once again, we apologize for all the downtime we've been having recently.

No more crashing on UU = PARTY!

Thank you guys for providing such a fun, peaceful place to learn. UU is such a wonderful place and I feel incredibly fortunate to be here. I've learned things here that I didn't realize I was capable of and met some of the most amazing people.

Thanks again, for doing what you do.
Ramon.

Thank you guys for providing such a fun, peaceful place to learn. UU is such a wonderful place and I feel incredibly fortunate to be here. I've learned things here that I didn't realize I was capable of and met some of the most amazing people.

Thanks again, for doing what you do.
Ramon.

He's right. And, it's kinda fun to click and post much faster. You guys are great!

One quick question. I posted two ukes for sale last night and noticed they aren't there today. Is this related to the migration?

Mike

I just checked also, best bet would be to repost them.

No problem. I will do it this evening. I do want to point out though that I just checked my email and see that my 2am marketplace forum subscription email showed up as usual and links to the ukes I listed where in it. Just thought someone should know just in case there is some unexpected weirdness going on.

Mike

I know what you mean . . . I was managing some threads in the Marketplace and had to redo them this morning.

Yeah guys, the migration came with a little hiccup. The latest database on the new servers was from about 4:30 PM CST yesterday. Any posts made from that time until about 5:30 AM CST this morning did not make the jump to the new servers... About 13 hours of posts were lost. I think it's a small price to pay for increased security and faster servers.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah guys, the migration came with a little hiccup. The latest database on the new servers was from about 4:30 PM CST yesterday. Any posts made from that time until about 5:30 AM CST this morning did not make the jump to the new servers... About 13 hours of posts were lost. I think it's a small price to pay for increased security and faster servers.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Phew, so no one saw my inebriated episode of professing my love to you?

Blame it on the sock.

A super big mahalo to all the UU staff who made the transition. You guys are da best!!!

Thanks so much, Rayan! I was getting scared to come here, even though I do have anti-virus software on my PC.

CountryMouse

Top Bottom