Auto-tune the News

Hey-Now! That auto-tune call from the Howard Stern show is the best! I heard that air live and laughed so hard! I love that the girl on the phone just laughs along with it and takes it in stride.

Hey-Now! That auto-tune call from the Howard Stern show is the best! I heard that air live and laughed so hard! I love that the girl on the phone just laughs along with it and takes it in stride.

Yeah, he has the best prank calls. They have a ton of them on YouTube. Sal and Ricard pranks are the greatest, but I'm not sure if they are on his show any more (no satellite radio for me). The Public Access and Traidio calls are my favorite.

Oh yeah, Sal and Richard are still on the show. Howard's contract with Sirius/XM expires in a couple months and he hasn't announced what he is doing yet......millions of us waiting to hear.

The show on satellite is incredible....what it should have been on terrestrial radio.

Oh yeah, Sal and Richard are still on the show. Howard's contract with Sirius/XM expires in a couple months and he hasn't announced what he is doing yet......millions of us waiting to hear.

The show on satellite is incredible....what it should have been on terrestrial radio.

Okay, I thought Richard quit the show after having that big fight with Artie Lang.

Top Bottom