Custom GString Deluxe "C1 Sun" Curly Koa Concert Ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.jpg

Reduced price: $800 + $15 shipping(ConUS). I paid over a grand for everything back in February, not even sure if Derek is still making these since he moved islands and downsized his workforce so she could be the last of her kind.

This baby almost had a home like 7 times now but they all fell through, pretty firm on the price as there is a uke swap at the festival coming up that I wouldn't mind bringing her to if anything. PM me

Mahaloooo

Last edited:
2.jpg

Reduced price: $800 + $15 shipping(ConUS). I paid over a grand for everything back in February, not even sure if Derek is still making these since he moved islands and downsized his workforce so she could be the last of her kind.

This baby almost had a home like 7 times now but they all fell through, pretty firm on the price as there is a uke swap at the festival coming up that I wouldn't mind bringing her to if anything. PM me

Mahaloooo

oh man. this is killing me. When I saw this bumped up, I was hoping it was sold.

My UAS has caused me to purchase by volume recently (buying for family).

That G string baby has always been a personal want but my wife and I think she is pregnant and I don't think baby formula would go well on that bout.

Haha Suzuk I know, completely understand - one of the last "almost" buyers would have gobbled this up too had the consequence not been death by significant other :rofl:

Lucky for me being single has it's benefits I'll tell ya that ;)

Just curious, will you consider trades?

I will make an offer at the expense of me getting chastised big time by my wife.

I will tell her that Ukulele Dave said its better to be single and one with the sun. haha

I will make an offer at the expense of me getting chastised big time by my wife.

I will tell her that Ukulele Dave said its better to be single and one with the sun. haha

Woah now I meant me being single haha - Disclaimer: Ukulele Dave does not support the destruction of relationships due to uke purchase :rofl::rotfl::biglaugh:

Now that is out of the way, me and Suzuk are trying to work out a deal, I will update this thread with the results

Edit: Sale Pending....think we found her a good home :D

Mahalo

Last edited:
tomorrow, the money will be in my hands. MINE, ALL Mine. If I can avoid the bars and massage shops, the money will be yours, all yours.

tomorrow, the money will be in my hands. MINE, ALL Mine. If I can avoid the bars and massage shops, the money will be yours, all yours.

Yaya, I'm glad to see this beautiful uke going to a home where it will be loved and played!!!

Yaya, I'm glad to see this beautiful uke going to a home where it will be loved and played!!!

She might act termperamental because it took so long to get her.

I've been buying a lot of ukes, wondering if I"m spending too much on this little hobby and yes, maybe I am; but yesterday, I felt real good about making the decision, there was no remorse, just the feeling of "make it happen".

Last edited:
Congrats! I've had my eye on this for a while but couldn't justify spending the money with so much gear already. I have GAS, which is the generic version of UAS or Gear Acquisition Syndrome. Besides the seven ukes, I have had guitars, dobros, mandolins, basses, keyboards, recording gear, learn to play dvd's....

My wife hasn't freaked on me yet but I know I'm pushing the envelope ;)

Congrats! I've had my eye on this for a while but couldn't justify spending the money with so much gear already. I have GAS, which is the generic version of UAS or Gear Acquisition Syndrome. Besides the seven ukes, I have had guitars, dobros, mandolins, basses, keyboards, recording gear, learn to play dvd's....

My wife hasn't freaked on me yet but I know I'm pushing the envelope ;)

You've got a nice collection of ukes right now Rob!

You've got a nice collection of ukes right now Rob!

Thanks Ronnie! There's a couple winners in there for sure ;) Truthfully, the one uke I lust after is a Kamaka Ohta-San that a friend owns. Unfortunately, he's on another coast so I don't even get to visit it with any frequency and I'm pretty certain he'll never part with it. The sound is entirely unique....not quite uke, not quite guitar...just beautiful. It's a wonderful instrument for fingerstyle.

Yes, some people have incredible collections.

Mine is more on the beginner's side but slowly I'm picking up some gems.

Honestly, I didn't think I'd get a chance to buy the Sun; but, I sent my money. Its in the works. It envision it will be my favorite. I just bought a stand today for it.

Yes, some people have incredible collections.

Mine is more on the beginner's side but slowly I'm picking up some gems.

Honestly, I didn't think I'd get a chance to buy the Sun; but, I sent my money. Its in the works. It envision it will be my favorite. I just bought a stand today for it.

You, sir are a very very fortunate man. Very.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom