Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: f;luke flea solid body electrics out in July

Default f;luke flea solid body electrics out in July

A concert and tenor model of solid body electric ukulele with the latest b band electronics to be released in July. made form Various New England exotic hardwooods.... Now you can get a made in USA solidbody ukulele
    askmusicguymic@theukulelesite.com
    musicguymic@aol.com
    theukulelesite.com
    808-927-7297 808-622-8000

Glad to hear this is going to see production! I played the prototype solidbody Fluke at NY Uke Fest and really, really liked it.

Are they the same shapes as the acoustic Fluke and Flea? And here I just bought a Flea a few weeks ago... dang.
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1. Those who need closure.

ca. 1923-'27 Martin Style 3M, ca. 1927-'28 Martin Style 2M, 1950s Martin Style 1M, ca. 1930 Gibson Uke 3, Kiwaya KTS-7, Mainland Gloss Mahogany Soprano, Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Soprano, Mainland Maple Soprano Banjo Uke, Flea Soprano, Maccaferri Islander Soprano and Baritone, et al...
    My paltry Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/ukecycle

That's cool Mike. Can't wait to see them.

Do they have a headphone jack?
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku

anyone have pics of these prototypes? is the shape like an eleuke or more like the koolau solid body electric? sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    A concert and tenor model of solid body electric ukulele with the latest b band electronics to be released in July. made form Various New England exotic hardwooods.... Now you can get a made in USA solidbody ukulele
    Pictures, Mike ,we need pictures!
    I've been seriously wrestling with getting a Risa Les-Paul style, but the price has put me off. This might be what I'm looking for. But where can we read the details, see the pics?
    Ian
    -------------------------------------------
    “Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum, et tertium non datur. To err is human; to persevere in error is diabolical; there is no third option.”
    Seneca the Younger
    Ukulele reviews * Vintage Uke Music * Tequila * Henry Hudson * Harmonica reviews * Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ichadwick View Post
    Pictures, Mike ,we need pictures!
    I've been seriously wrestling with getting a Risa Les-Paul style, but the price has put me off. This might be what I'm looking for. But where can we read the details, see the pics?
    I think it'll be a nylon-string electric.

Solid electric ukes IMO are the way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by kissing View Post
    I think it'll be a nylon-string electric.
    Really? Drat.... so the Risa's still the prime steel-string candidate, eh? Or a Jupiter Creek...
    Ian
    -------------------------------------------
    “Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum, et tertium non datur. To err is human; to persevere in error is diabolical; there is no third option.”
    Seneca the Younger
    Ukulele reviews * Vintage Uke Music * Tequila * Henry Hudson * Harmonica reviews * Blog

Thread Information