Who does inlay work?

Keef

Reaction score
I would like to have some inlay work done on my sceptre I emailed koaloha twice with no responce where else can I send it ?

I think Aaron still does the inlay work for KoAloha customs (?).

The uke in question is the one shown in my avatar I put a very tiny Nick on the sound board that upset me greatly the inlay would have been to cover the Nick and restore it to mint condition once more .
In the end I applyed the 3 goldleaf stripes and now all is well again :)

Ah, I was wondering what the stripes were all about. Looks cool. Sceptre, my want.

Hey Keef, sorry no one responded to your e-mails. Brian handles the general inbox and he's usually very good about returning calls or e-mail. Could be the stress from his upcoming wedding. He and his fiance are sealing the deal in July and he's been renovating the home they bought and prepping for the wedding anytime he isn't at work. Looks like you got it fixed up pretty nicely. Those gold leaf stripes look like sapwood in the avatar picture. If there's anything you need, and you don't get a response, please PM me here. I don't login everyday, but I do try to do so at least a few times a week.

Top Bottom