Ignition Remix, R Kelly

dianalele

Reaction score

ukulele is only one of the instruments I used, but I'm hoping to get some support from the uke community anyway.

Whaddya think??

LOL nice video. Making beats on the floor and foam paper was classic. I like it how you try use your surroundings in a musical way.

LOL nice video. Making beats on the floor and foam paper was classic. I like it how you try use your surroundings in a musical way.

Yes! I signed up just to compliment you on this video. You took a pretty dirty song from a very notorious artist and made it sound happy and folksey (is that a word?). Plus your video is great and there's nothing biologically unfortunate happening to young girls in it. ;)

*Dianalele invented the ukulele, Dance Dance Revolution, and temporary tattoos. Kind of a big deal.*

The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian interpretation of a small guitar-like instrument brought to Hawaiʻi by Portuguese immigrants.

LOL.. I have to say for such an old lady you are holding up very well! Now all the guys in the office are infatuated by a blonde 19th century Portugese immigrant who's talented with plastic bags.. :)

Thanks for the videos and please keep on being awesome. ;)

wow! haha I'm happy to inspire you to join the site! Stick around, you'll like it here. People are cool, and you can always find some awesome uke videos.

Yes, yes I've uh.. discovered the fountain of youth? DON'T QUESTION IT! top secret.

Thanks for your comment, it made my day. Check back, more "awesomeness" to come.

p.s. are you dissin' on violins? I ain't be appreciatin' that!

This was great, but the backroundnoice kind of ruins it a little. But still freaking cool. :)
When I say backroundnoice I mean the quality of the mic. :)

Top Bottom