How cute is this??!!

I will buy tons and tons of these and pin them to things that usually don't have stuff pinned to them.....thats how cute they are.

Hi everybody ! (Hi Bao)

I'm Ju, the graphic designer and player of Ukulélé club de Montreal. I would like to say you, thank you so much for your enthusiam and your interest for my illustration.

I choose a cat because there is a lot of cats here and I've a cat... ! My idea, it was found a cute, fun and vintage look for my design.

Thank you to support our ukulele club !
:)
Ju

(Sorry, my english is not perfect...)

Last edited:
These are so cute! I hope you plan to ship to Europe because I'd definitely buy a couple.

Yes thisnthat ! I think is not a problem :)

I'm making some tees for our club and install a little online store to pay by paypal for pins, stickers etc ! ;)

Melissa82 wrote:
These are great! Count me in for some when they are available.

Cool Melissa!! Actually, they are available, I'm just waiting to put it on our webstore so people can get them!!! You'll see, they look very cool in real!!!! :)

Thanks

Me too, me too, me too, me too!!

I'm not a pin/logo/free-endorsement kinda guy but these are art!!!

Yeahhhh!!!!!! I just want to let you all know that we finally did it!!! The little cat playing uke pins are not available for all uke players in the world!!!

And we do ship everywhere in the world so don't worry where ever you live you can get some!!

Hope you'll like them!! :)

http://ukuleleclubdemontreal.com/shop/

Thanks!!!!!

Lori wrote:
They were so cute, I had to get a set! Those little buttons are really fun. Nice shopping cart. Really easy and fast.
–Lori

Hi Lori! Thanks a lot for you support!!! You'll see, these pins are very cute in real and since they are not huge, it's very cool to have them all!!!! :)

Sukie wrote:
Ordered!!! I can't wait for them to arrive.

Thanks Sukie!! Let us know how do you like them when you'll get them!! It should not take too much time to arrive to you!!!

The buttons are really great - just ordered my set, and I can't wait to get them!
Good luck on your festival.

SCSue wrote:
The buttons are really great - just ordered my set, and I can't wait to get them!
Good luck on your festival.

Thanks a lot SCSue!! Festival was great and we did quite well. We'll get an video footage soon!

WOW! those are SO cute! Love em! I am def. interested in those!

Hello !

Just a quick word to say thank you and that the packages are sending today ! ! ;)
Send me a private message and let me know when you receive it.

Have a good day !
Ju

Top Bottom