Uke Lesson 6 - "Schizophrenic Snowflakes"!

Yay - after tons of footage and editing hours, it's finally done! This was pretty much our longest video yet. Let us know what you think and if you have any questions, lay them on us here.

Again, thanks everyone for being so patient and awesome. We're all stoked about what this little community is becoming and what it represents. Hearts all around!

Tabs coming soon ...

YEAH! I think this is the best lesson you've done so far. When I first heard "Schizophrenic snowflakes" I was amazed and wanted to learn it too. Now you've made that possible. A big fat "Thank you!" from me to Aldrine and the rest of the UU crew. You are the best.

Wow....you're teaching us magic right there! Creating snowflakes AND doing a triple axel?!?!....I feel special:D

I've been obsessed with listening to this song recently while doing homework, so THANKYOU so much Aldrine, Aaron, and rest of UU staff for taking your time to teach us this maaaaagical lesson.:bowdown:

You even take us back to original tuning. You're taking good care of us Aldrine haha......so much love:D

lol chocolate pants..... new song! this is gonna take awhile to get down but it'll be fun. thanks again guys!

i seriously didn't see this coming :D

but i like it

now I know why the stretching exercise came first!

thanks! I need a more flexible hand for this one!

If you're having trouble with the stretches... You can always capo the 2nd fret and play from there (assuming your uke has at least 14 frets...)

That's how I'm practicing right now (I've got up to theme 2b down... and think I'm done for the day. My fingers are a bit raw from practicing those pull-offs.)

~Valerie

oh ya! about those pull offs - my pinky doesn't do such a great job on those...practice practice practice

It's still freezing cold in Minnesota.:eek: Can't Aldrine do something summery? Maybe it'd help here. But I do want to learn Schizo Snowflakes.

Awesome job on this tutorial guys. Can you make the next one a bandito tyler tutorial? :D

Second that guys. The Schizo tutorial is just fantastic. Aldrine is a great teacher and the video quality and editing is great as well. Much mahalos guys, I can't say enough....

Top Bottom