Five Facts Video

Ame

Reaction score
haha nice. i like the intro dance.

i still need to put something together for this...i just suck at having time.

I hate feet. T.T;;

and I don't even know how I even was able to figure out my toes could do that. haha

Ame, U ever get ur uke fixed?

well, my dad tried filing it down (because i was too scared to mess it up myself haha).. well not with a file but a little screw driver type of thing and it worked for awhile but just recently it started to slip out of place again.. >.>;; I'm sorta just dealing with it right now. I dont want to do anything more to it for the time being.

I hear Canefield hero... :D

Nice facts Ame! I actually tried that peace sign thing with my toes... it didn't turn out so well hahah

nice video Ame!

my whole leg hurts after trying to do that foot thing for the last 10 minutes!

haha I love how people try to do it. I swear I have stupid toes. omg, ew. FEET. gah I cant stress it enough how much I hate feet. haha

and ihartcanefieldhero! :)

haha I love how people try to do it. I swear I have stupid toes. omg, ew. FEET. gah I cant stress it enough how much I hate feet. haha

and ihartcanefieldhero! :)

hahah i just revisted this thread and spent several minutes working on my toe skillz.

I can cross my big toe and second toe back and forth though. is that a skill?

hahah i just revisted this thread and spent several minutes working on my toe skillz.

I can do that, but maybe it IS a skill?

Wait, how is doing weird things with your toes a "skill"? haha

LOL, I can make my snap.

I think we're going to need to make a weird body talents thread soon. :p

Top Bottom