Introducing: Ukulele Pichu !!!!

Living in Oblivia used to be so much more fun.

My ukulele playing has the same impact on people as Pichu's does (jump to about 45 seconds into the video).

Whoodathunk?

Aloha Alan,
How cool was that? Ukulele's popularity is getting more and more
mainstream..."Keep on strumming them strings" Ukulele's are
forever!!!! MM Stan

It just means I can conquer the world with my uke. Either that, or hit someone on the head with it.

As Stan on South Park might say: "What the hell just happened?"

Oh... my... goodness...

That's it. My life is officially complete. This is all I need. I'm good. (BRB, gonna go fall into a vegetative state now.)

http://mygamer.com/index.php?platfo...=&game=&page=globalnews&mode=viewnews&id=3758

New Pokemon Ranger Destroys All Previous Notions of Pokemon with Ukelele Pichu

Posted on 17 Jun 2010 by Meggo the Eggo

Forget the Pick of Destiny... save the world with a ukelele-wielding PokeMon

By Allison Bates

Though Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, the third game in the Pokemon Ranger series, does not appear to differ greatly from other games in the series, but the information released about the game at E3 2010 is sure to change the way people think about Pokemon. According to Nintendo, the game pairs your Pokemon Ranger with a character named Ukulele Pichu, who, naturally, is a Pichu that will never be seen without its ukulele.

As gamers across the globe try to wrap their brains around the concept of a baby Pikachu not only being able to play a ukulele, but also having learned how to use this ability in combat, the game will be prepared for an October release. Hopefully, by then, the world will be ready for Ukulele Pichu.

Wow! I'm not into pokemon at all but it makes me want to go buy the game. xD That's amazing.

Top Bottom