East Coast = Best Coast

menehunenyc

Reaction score
Hey Guys on the Atlantic Seaboard, just created a "group" for us east coasters, to try and get something organized over here so we can REPRESENT!! Anyone willing and able to travel to the NYC tristate area would feel welcome here, as long as they carry a uke!! Summer is upon us y'all, we gotta get cooking if we want to show the rest of the country how its done before the cold weather beats us back indoors. I look forward to seeing the membership of this group grow.

The following is our mission statement, our vision:

Ukulele players residing on the Northeastern coast of the United States, who are hoping beyond reason that someday we will represent ukuleleunderground with class and distinction via rousing uke playing and vocal accompaniment(sp?).:bowdown:

Last edited:
Richmond, Va representing (sorta)

I like the East Coast focus. I am new to the uke so don't know how much "representing" I can do, but like the idea! I am in Richmond and have been disappointed in not being able to find any local uke groups. East Coast Rocks!
rock.gif

Yeah, well- it rhymes with least! Oh wait... that's not a good thing. Um... feast, beast, priest.... oh man this isn't looking good lol

Adelle, um, stop, your making things worse AND you are encouraging them... The east coast rocks, thats all that needs be said. Misterlee, you should be minding your own store, lol, who ever said I was trying to rhyme any ways, sheezluiz!!. So I'll say it again... This group is to be a place for us BestCoasters to plan get togethers, play raucous uke music, yadayadayada... So, any one up for joining the group?

PS All comments herein are made in good fun and jest, no hard feelings, ok misterlee?

Adelle, um, stop, your making things worse AND you are encouraging them... The east coast rocks, thats all that needs be said. Misterlee, you should be minding your own store, lol, who ever said I was trying to rhyme any ways, sheezluiz!!. So I'll say it again... This group is to be a place for us BestCoasters to plan get togethers, play raucous uke music, yadayadayada... So, any one up for joining the group?

PS All comments herein are made in good fun and jest, no hard feelings, ok misterlee?

Man-- you know I'm in! East Coast FTW.:nana:

Yeah, oh yeah!!! well we got, um, we got....

vanilla_ice.jpg

Man deach u crazy. U win with that pic. It just made my day.

EAST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!

Ice Cube real hard now a days, what was his last movie daddy daycare or some crap like that. Last I checked you (west coast) also don't have 2 pac anymore.

What?

and east coast dont got biggie no more haha

where is Vanilla Ice from?

yeah but you dont got

jimi.gif

STRAIGHT OUTTA WASHINGTON BEEOTCH!!! haha

Owned-BadHair.jpg

Top Bottom