Worst case of TAS I ever saw.

Timbuck

Reaction score
I went to pick up a machine turntable today that I won on E-bay..When I got to the address it turned out to be on an Equestrian Farm in the middle of North Yorkshire (Rabbits running all over the place)
The Owner came out to greet me..a very friendly sort of Guy..He took me into a nearby Barn to collect my prize...when I got inside the barn I was amazed at all the machinary in there, several bandsaws...Three Lathes ..at leased 5 Milling machines..Welding Equip: ..Shot blasting unit ..Surface grinder..and hundreds of hand power tools..:confused:
I asked him what he did for a living "do you do repair work for the local Farmers"
He said No..It's that when I see a good piece of Equipment or tool, I just can't resist buying it:D..All around the walls of the Barn were boxes and boxes for of all sorts of wonderfull things he had horded over thirty years..Then he told me he had another Barn just down the track and that was also full of the same sort of stuff...I hope I never get as bad as that...He is now in the process of selling it all off co's he's going to emigrate to France.

Last edited:
Emigrating to France must be a sign of insanity. Just walk away slowly, no sudden moves, don't make eye contact.
You're still ok as long as you don't get to his level of TAS

Maybe you can pick up a few more tools at a good price the closer to moving day the cheaper the price.

Maybe you can pick up a few more tools at a good price the closer to moving day the cheaper the price.
I have considered that...or better still ! I may make an offer for the lot ..Tools, Farmhouse, Land, Barns etc: ...He can Keep the horses I don't want them.
....Anybody got about £800,000 to lend me at a very low intrest rate??.

Top Bottom