SE Uke Fest II 2010

I have interest in this!

Me too!!!

Scarecrow aka Matthew from SC

Yes, interest is peaked, as long as it is not the weekend of Oct 15-17 (Ukin in the woods in southern IL)

I'm interested too! I missed the last one due to a prior commitment and it looks like you guys had a blast. Also, November 5-7 I'm determined to go to Tampa for the Uke Getaway, so early October would be better for me, just so I don't have to ask for a "Kitchen Pass" 2 weekends in a row. :)
Omg, I had no idea about this getaway! I want to goooo!

I'll definitely come if it's not the weekend of Oct 9-10.
It sounds like great fun!

I was just thinking, is it possible to make this a 2 day thing? That way it's a little more justifiable for those coming from long distances. :)

Planning is underway for an October uke fest for all of us Uke starved mainlanders in the South East (US). Anyone interested? If you are, I am looking for a sign from up above.....or from you.

Funny thing is 2 weeks ago. I was talking with some ofm the SEUkers and we were wanting to plan a 2 day event around Oct or sept. Maybe we can just jump in with you.

Funny thing is 2 weeks ago. I was talking with some ofm the SEUkers and we were wanting to plan a 2 day event around Oct or sept. Maybe we can just jump in with you.

Join us. The facility has been secured and things are well underway. We are going to ask the UU forum members to help us pick a name for the event . We have 10 names we want you all to vote on. I'll be posting that soon.
Here is a link to the Jam site. http://www.charlestonhotshots.com/fall-uke-jam

I'm totally up for a 3 day thing and camping from Friday to Sunday if anyone wants to do that. $10 for tent camping is pretty awesome.

Top Bottom