Lake Anne Ukulele Festival - Reston, Virginia!

deach

Reaction score
July 10, 2010. 9AM - 2:30PM

My set starts at 9:45. (oh yeah, and Victoria Vox will be there too)

la.jpg

2010-06-25205155_Reston_Virginia_US.jpg

Last edited:
how far is reston from virginia beach?

I think I know that "Deach" follow! Lili Bui is gonna be there too?!?! Be still my beating heart, Lili is Awesome with a capital "A"! Her originals are especially wonderful (Paper Cranes, Sailboat, etc.) Where's the nearest Motel 6? I'm coming over (in my dreams). :)

Last edited:
how far is reston from virginia beach?

Reston is northwest of Washington D.C. 3 to 4 hours or so.

Regards,
Ray

Without traffic..... Probably 4-5 hours realistically.

I think I know that "Deach" follow! Lili Bui is gonna be there too?!?! Be still my beating heart, Lili is Awesome with a capital "A"! Her originals are especially wonderful (Paper Cranes, Sailboat, etc.) Where's the nearest Motel 6? I'm coming over (in my dreams). :)

Her videos don't do her talent justice. Her version of Smelly Cat is incredible!

I'm gonna try real real real hard to be there.

Oh, wait... July 10? I'm actually going to be on vacation at the beach in NC. That trumps a uke fest (but just barely).

Last edited:
I wouldn't miss this for the world. Maybe I'll finally get to meet Victoria Vox and Deach ;)

Of course, the fact that it's 5 minutes from my house and Lake Anne is ridiculously nice doesn't hurt.

I'm attending... about a 45-minute drive for me. Lots of CooL uke-performers in the show line-up. Oughta be Lots of FuN and hope the weather is decent.

Top Bottom