Extreme Build #8

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
In the past year I have had 8 students build ukuleles under my direction over a short period of time . The course is tailored to your needs and I'm as 'hands-on' as necessary. This build was a half and half because Koy was unsure at some stages of it. I think it was because he was using what for him were familiar metalworking tools, using them as if he was going at metal instead of wood.

Nevertheless the end result was brilliant. Power, sustain and good even tone across the fretboard plus a stunning visual look... I would sell this out of my workshop for $1000+

Background noise on the vid is the air exchange filter and dehumidifier. Remember my offer to bring this to a location near you.

He built a beautiful uke! I love the grain in that wood, if you have a chance to get some close up pics that would be awesome!

How about coming out to San Diego, California for your next extreme build course?? :) It would be amazing to learn and get tips from you in person Pete!

I'd love to take part in a course if you ever set one up in London.

That's very parochial of you :) Why not come to Wales? It's God's country you know...

Top Bottom