T-Shirts update

The green goes well with my mahogony complexion. . . ;)

i bet it does ;)

heres my collection of uu rep
FLICKZ002.jpg

Wow! What a nice collection! I need to do some serious catching up. Do all your little friends fight over who wears the t-shirts?

hahaha nope, because in the end... i end up wearing them =]

in the next 6months, i plan to have another 2 ukuleles. But that could fail, like everything else. I tell you what would make that look perfect, one of those soon to come UU ukuleles ;)

Got mine today too (france)
and already waiting for the next batch :D

thanks a lot

so being as im about to go back to school i was wondering if there were any UU Shirts or hoodies still for sale?

Is there anything for sale that i could rep the UU with? Shirts, hoodies, stickers, ect. ?

We're currently restocking our inventory. When our new shipments come in, we'll put a store up so you guys can order. no more of this preorder stuff as nobody like waiting a month for their shirts.

sounds like a plan! Only wish i was a part of UU earlier so i could have had one of those sweet shirts or hoodies. You guys need some decals of UU so we can put them on our cars and uke case's!

We're currently restocking our inventory. When our new shipments come in, we'll put a store up so you guys can order. no more of this preorder stuff as nobody like waiting a month for their shirts.

That'd be good, I hope you have some more hoodies in the store!

sounds like a plan! Only wish i was a part of UU earlier so i could have had one of those sweet shirts or hoodies. You guys need some decals of UU so we can put them on our cars and uke case's!

same, i wish i was able to have known earlier so i could have gotten a shirt. was too broke at mo's, lol.

Top Bottom