Fantasy Football 2010

I had a good run at the end. Too bad the killer bees decided to quit before season was over. I needed Newton to lose. I think it was a conspiracy. lol...

Looks like the 1 and 2 seeds will be upset. Will the UU Bowl be a battle of the Dans?

Not so fast Mr. Newton. Great season guys. Thanks for playing. Can't wait till next year.

Yeah yeah. Not my greatest week. Congrats on winning. I will be back next year, guess we will see if I can get any luckier.

Ben fun playing all of you (except haolejohn I just couldn't find a way to win :) )

I am not satisfied with 3rd place. I'll get you suckas next time.

Begrudging congratulations, Mr. P.

Yeah yeah. Not my greatest week. Congrats on winning. I will be back next year, guess we will see if I can get any luckier.

Ben fun playing all of you (except haolejohn I just couldn't find a way to win :) )

I realized that when my team played to their potential, they were good (at least Jennings and Rodgers were). I forgot to start Rodgers this week so I lost to Faricelli. so next year, i read the rules before I draft\

I know this is last years thread, but if you played last year and want to play again, you should check your email!

Top Bottom