Fantasy Football 2010

Seeso's Sunrays are all signed up and ready to destroy the competition.

We got 4 teams total. Let's get the word out... When would we like to have the live draft?

we did it last year just before the reg season started. It kept us from drafting injured players.

Last pre-season game is Sept 2 and the first Regular season game is Sept 9. Anywhere from Friday to the following Wednesday would work for the draft. I personally would prefer a weeknight. That would be Friday Sept. 3, Monday Sept. 6, Tuesday Sept. 7, or Wednesday Sept. 8. Which of those dates works for you guys? If a weekend is a must, so be it.

PM me your email and I will send you an invite.

I believe I just PM'ed you my email for an invitation to the league request. I also just posted the same thing on your visitor messages on your profile.

Last edited:
I am going to set the Draft for Tuesday September 7, 2010 7PM EST. It can be changed if that does not work for anyone.

Last edited:
Anyone see that game last night? What a bore. Anyhow, the preseason has officially started which means 2010 is officially underway! 5 teams are currently registered in the UUFF2010 Fantasy Football league. Only 29 days till the draft! We need at least 3 more. Who played last year that we could invite this year?

Apparently the US DOT does not see Yahoo Sports Fantasy websites as appropriate fot the work place. Whats up with that? I will have to sign up tonight.

Ok dnewton2s Strummers are signed up and ready to set some new Fantasy Football Records.

we now have 6 teams.

Darn, and here I was thinking this was english football. I'm Australian, and have never seen a game of NFL in my life... someone take me under their wing :p

Darn, and here I was thinking this was english football. I'm Australian, and have never seen a game of NFL in my life... someone take me under their wing :p

No worries. You need to read up on the positions a bit, but for the most part, it's just drafting the best available at a position and blind luck. You can do it.

Top Bottom