First Ever Video - Banana Pancakes

pebbleInDaPacific

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been gone for a minute, but i'm back. :D I've been a member for a couple of years now and finally had the nerve to post up something of myself. Tell me what you think, all feedback, good or bad is welcome. I do want to thank this community for everything I have learned. Two years ago I didn't play a lick of music or an instrument and UU has given me soo much, so thanks everyone! :)

Congratulations on posting the video. Some day I may have the same courage! I share your feelings about UU - what a great place to learn.

You have a really nice, interesting voice. Very pleasant to listen to. The uke playing is very good also. I hope to see more of your videos in the future!

Great job! I posted my first ukulele video from in my car too! It was the only place where my kids wouldn't disturb me (or I wouldn't disturb them).

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone! :) You are all too kind! I enjoy watching everyone else's videos on here and their interpretation of different songs and I love learning from them too!

Excellent first Pebble! Definitely gives me hope for the future if that's how good you play after 2 years. I picked up my first instrument *Uke* at the beginning of this year. It also shows how good the inside of a car is for a recording session 8). Dampens sound very well. No AC blowing in the background or echoes at all.

Keep em coming!

Top Bottom