Thread: Elderly roadtrip today!

Default Elderly roadtrip today!

I can hear a whimpering sound, and on an unrelated note I can't find my wallet anywhere...
    Let it snow.

Ha ha! That may be a good thing. Your wallet has lost itself to protect you.
    Last edited by seeso; 06-07-2008 at 11:12 AM.

looking for anything specific? (at elderly I mean... I assume you found your wallet)

Quote Originally Posted by seeso View Post
    Ha ha! That may be a good thing. Your wallet has lost itself to protect you.
    i wish my wallet did that once in a while every time i have $ or my card im spending 80% of whats in there on nothing :'(

So did you get anything???

Question

See any new Martins?

Yea I got a set of worth browns and clears for my koa pili koko tenor and a set of aquilas for the soprano. Looked at a lot of ukes, and yea, I saw a martin type 3 (I think) for 3k. I also picked up a book of corny and easy songs and a string winder, and one of those cheapie sound hole straps. My friend decided on an acoustic for himself too, though he can get it used for half the price so he didn't pick it up. I saw a Collings guitar there, which always cracks me up, because that's my name. So it was a fun trip.
    Let it snow.

Quote Originally Posted by megamatt View Post
    Yea I got a set of worth browns and clears for my koa pili koko tenor and a set of aquilas for the soprano. Looked at a lot of ukes, and yea, I saw a martin type 3 (I think) for 3k. I also picked up a book of corny and easy songs and a string winder, and one of those cheapie sound hole straps. My friend decided on an acoustic for himself too, though he can get it used for half the price so he didn't pick it up. I saw a Collings guitar there, which always cracks me up, because that's my name. So it was a fun trip.
    You have amazing restraint and self control. I think I'd have to rent a u-haul if I went there.

Quote Originally Posted by megamatt View Post
    I saw a Collings guitar there, which always cracks me up, because that's my name.
    You have an expensive last name. Owned a Collings OM for a few years. Nice guitar. Elderly seems to have a huge inventory including vintage. Sort of the Mandolin Brothers of Michigan.

Thread Information