events callendar...

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
any chance we could get an events callendar going on? it would be nice to be able to see an overvue of upcoming events such as online broadcasts, performances, get togethers, etc. i enjoy watching the webcasts, and planning ahead for local events just is not my forte. so a callendar IMO would be schaweeet.

i realize this could be seen as an opportunity for spammage though, so i also suggest that there be criteria for people submitting entries to the callendar:

1. member must be of good standing
2. member must have at least 20 QUALITY posts (this will deter people from posting up random posts here and there of "wow thats great!" just to be elligible for posting up whatever they want, then never return in the future)
3. all entries are subject to approval by one of the administrators of the site, or designated personnel whose job is to review both the entry subject matter and the member's post history before adding it to the callendar.

or....

maybe even set up a forum section for callendar submittal. where the info can be put forth to all, but up to the discretion of the admins to actually post it on the event callendar.

so whattaya think? huh? huh? can i have yo numba? can i have it? can i? huh? can i have yo numba?

so whattaya think? huh? huh? can i have yo numba? can i have it? can i? huh? can i have yo numba?

hahahaha you just had to add that didnt you? anyways, i think its a great idea to have an events calendar. as for placement...... maybe under the mogulus.

oh wait i just realized the calendar in the links across the top of the forums. and i think events can be added. but it would be cool if theres was a forum module (?) under the links that displays the week's events.

ooo a shoutbox, that would be funny. i could see fred going crazy on that lol

Dude, I didn't even notice the calendar in the forum! haha. We're still trying to figure out more things to add to the site. Thanks for the suggestion, we had it down as a feature we wanted to add soon after launch.

sweeeeeeeeeet!

Top Bottom