The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

I admit, I've been dragged to all three movies. My best friend is addicted to them, and gets mad at me when I laugh my way through them. They offer some really good comedy!! I love how seriously everyone takes themselves in all the films. Nobody cracks a smile, everyone's brooding and miserable. If I had such a horrible unhumorous relationship with a guy, it'd be game over... but they can't get enough of each other.

The topper was that I went to the latest one with one of my friends because her boyfriend refused to go. As it started she said in a very condescending tone, "Natalie, please try to keep the laughing to a minimum", then 5 minutes in she started cracking up! We laughed the entire way through, and that's saying something because she's a fan.

P.S. The only vampire movie I like is Bela Lugosi's "Dracula". Vampires seriously scare the bejeesus out of me. I think it's a deep-rooted fear from when I was a kid and was terrified of having blood drawn. I'm a vet, so I don't mind needles or working on animals, but the thought of having something pierce my own blood vessel makes me want to faint right now.

Well... we ended up watching Eclipse anyway sadly enough. The only part that caught our attention was the fight scene near the end. Other than that, there was too much making out. Granted it is supposed to be a love story, it still bothered me.

Top Bottom