uke player in PA!!

Welcome to the Underground :D

Welcome to UU. I am from Eastern PA. What area are you from?

Welcome to UU. I've been a member for almost a year now (since Jul-27-2009). This is a wonderful community. BTW, I'm in Maryland but I was in York, PA over the weekend. :)

thank you for the greetings.

and mandarb: Northeastern PA, the poconos. are you from anywhere near there?

Welcome to UU! There are a lot of members from PA on here, some may be near you! Talk to Colmes he has organized meet ups before. He might have one someday soon if you are interested!

there's a uke group in philly, we meet on sundays when we can get our lives in order to organize. check out on facebook phillyukejam, and if you ever feel like coming to philly, that would be awesome

Aloha Theron3093,
Welcome to the UU and our forums.....Enjoy your ukulele journey!!!
Keep strumming them strings.....Uke On!!! Ukuleles are forever!!
MM Stan.....

thanks again everyone.

and austin1: thats really cool, thanks for letting me know

Last edited:
hey ron ill get a hold of u soon. me and tina are shooting for the 22nd for a meet up in philly. We'll keep you posted, keep a look out on the regional get together boards.

What Colin is trying to say, Gertrude, is that he really hopes you'll come to our uke meet-up in Philly.

Yes Muhammad, Tina was correct. I would love for you to come and slappadauke with us.

i would definitely like to do so as well. and as for my username, tom is my first name, heron is my last. hahaha

Top Bottom