UU version 2.0 Beta Testers wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
What started as a small design update quickly morphed into an entirely new version of Ukulele Underground. We are in the final testing stages of the new features and we need your help. If you are interested in helping us test the new site (and get a sneak peak and what's to come), reply to this thread and I will send out invites to a few of you. We only need a few more testers to go through and double check everything. Looking especially for people on PCs with different versions of Internet Explorer, since that is the worst browser ever created in the history of man.

Thanks guys :)

Attachments

• uubeta7-17-10..jpg
    uubeta7-17-10..jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 82
I would love to beta test! Although if you only accept Seniors Members I understand :) I have Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. As well as Google Chrome. I am moderate in tech and know a few things about all that...

I would love to help Ukulele Underground with their new version :D

Last edited:
Count me in.

However, I'm not a techie so if all you need is to see how what you send out shows up on my computer... well I can do that.

Thanks for all the great work you guys (and gals?) are doing for the world-wide ukulele community!

It was good to see Aldrine at the Festival. thanks for the magnet and sticker.

Keep uke'in',

I'm interested too! I'm the same as Uncle Rod, though, I don't know a lot about making websites. I have IE (not sure what version), Firefox, and Google Chrome if that makes any difference.

I would help out. I use IE mostly but have firefox as well.

If I don't test it out can't wait to see whats in store for UU. Who do you think you are a Beastie boy or something? :)

Last edited:
I would love to be a beta tester. I'm good with technology, have IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome and would be more than happy to help out UU. I also can test the site on mobile devices (iPod Touch and iPhone) with the mobile versions of Safari and Opera.

Last edited:
Be glad to help out on testing the new UU website. Holler back! :)

I can help in any fashion you need. I have designed a few websites so I know somewhat what you are going through. I have both IE and Firefox.

I think I'm your perfect tester. I'm computer illiterate. If I can do it, you'd think anyone can. Just sayin'.........

p.s. I have a Mac and have no idea what Firefox or anything else is. See how perfect I am? If I can navigate, anyone could :)

Last edited:
I'm happy to test it...I usually use Firefox or Chrome but I also occasionally use Safari and still have IE installed. I can also test it on the iPhone or iPad as well on the mobile Safari browser.

i didn't think about the phone. I have a droid and I can test it on the phone as well both using the network server and wireless.

Hey Ryan, I'm available. I primarily use Chrome on XP at work, but also IE7 and 8 and sometimes Safari. At home I use IE 8 on Windows 7, sometimes Safari. I am an IT guy. I love beta testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom