Upcoming games

What games are you looking foward to playing?

So far mine are the big 3:
Gears of War 3
Halo Reach
Fallout New Vegas

What games are you looking foward to playing?

So far mine are the big 3:
Gears of War 3
Halo Reach
Fallout New Vegas

Gears of War 3?! I love Gears of War. April 2011.. should be perfect timing for me. One delay will push it past graduation.

I've had Halo 3 ODST since xmas yet haven't played it one bit. And my xbox just died this month.

Gears is gunna be amazing!
that sucks about your xbox dieing, at least you have an excuse to get that new version of the xbox 360!

heh, I have yet to see the point of getting the new 360.... isnt it just the same as the xbox elite just slightly different?

I haven't paid much attention to recent xbox changes. Isn't the built-in wi-fi and kinect ready new? I guess that could be considered only slightly different.

PS3 guys. Stop wasteing your money on your Xboxes. Best move I ever made.

Hm, I'd honestly have to say that Just dance 2 is gonna be quite the game to play with other people haha =p. Though I am gonna be waiting for halo reach, and perhaps even take a gander at kinect once there are some better games released. In the mean time, MW2 will do. ;]

For me it is a long list:
Spider-man Shattered dimensions
Star Wars the Force unleashed 2
Little big planet 2
Dc universe online
Castlevania.... the new one on ps3/360
fable 3
Dragon Age 2

that's about it lol

PS3 guys. Stop wasteing your money on your Xboxes. Best move I ever made.

Wii. Seriously. Sony and Microsoft have only just realised that hardware grunt isnt everything, and that maybe people want 'gameplay', or maybe girlfriends/wives/in-laws/young children/drunk friends would like to join in. So now they're re-inventing the wheel (and ripping off Mii's, and Mario Kart). Pity that Move misses some of the point and Kinect should stay in the labs until Microsoft can use it for Windows in a Minority Report style interface.

As a Linux admin, the only value I see in the PS3 is for assembling a supercomputer cluster (NASA, for example, have a supercomputer based on a bunch of PS3's all hooked up), but of course Sony couldn't help but ruin that with backwards firmware updates ;)

So I'm hanging out for the next Zelda, Twilight Princess is going to be hard to top.

In the "hurry the hell up" department, I'm waiting for Half Life 2: Episode 3 and Black Mesa Source.

In the "dreams are free" department, Duke Nukem Forever.

Last edited:
I am waiting for Halo Reach and Gears 3, but Gears is so far out I am not holding my breath... I would die.

Yes, cause a console with barley any good esclusives is worth it?

I have both and love my ps3. Most titles come on both consoles, and i never liked halo. It has this amazing feature called blu ray. oh and

GRAN TURISMO 5 is gonna be the best game ever (assuming it comes out)

New Vegas is an awesome game.. Only one problem though.. I've reached the level cap of 30. And did it in no time. In Fallout 3 I still haven't reached it. Frikkin companions in New Vegas takes all the fun and challenge out of the game. Luckily there's a hardcore mode. :D

hmmm

the Last guardian, Capcom vs marvel 3, Twisted Metal, Finalfantasy 13-2,

Top Bottom