Gig offers online...

UkeyLove

Reaction score
We seem to be getting a lot of offers for ukers for gigs these days.

I have put them all up on our web page so you can look at them and contact us if you are interested.

I called the page "gig offers". It seemed like a good idea at the time ;)

http://ukeylove.com/gigoffers.html

Enjoy.

Hey, that's a great idea. I'd refine the listing a little bit, but if you are posting and handing it out for free, it isn't bad at all.

I wish someone would do that for the Kansas City area!

~DB

I'd refine the listing a little bit, but if you are posting and handing it out for free, it isn't bad at all.
~DB

Thanks...

refine? what do you mean?

Yes the list is free and if you want a gig contact us and we'll talk about it.

Nothing much, just some sort of separation between the gigs. Like a table or something that defines the space.

Maybe I weird, but I always have trouble reading sites that have vast spaces of white and thin fonts. If you box up all of the gig offers, that would at least eliminate some of the white space and make it easier for people like me with bad eyes to see/read.

Seriously, though, it is a great idea and I'm glad to see you doing it!

~DB

Nothing much, just some sort of separation between the gigs. Like a table or something that defines the space.

Maybe I weird, but I always have trouble reading sites that have vast spaces of white and thin fonts. If you box up all of the gig offers, that would at least eliminate some of the white space and make it easier for people like me with bad eyes to see/read.

Seriously, though, it is a great idea and I'm glad to see you doing it!

~DB

Cool will look into that I'm not much of a web designer but I'm probably going to overhaul UkeyLove in a bit and possibly give it some of the functionality I have on London Uke Fest site.

But I'll look at a simple table maybe for the info.

Thanks for the tips and encouragment

Top Bottom