Aloha from Florida! I'm Anthony and I LOVE MY UKULELE!

pheenen

Reaction score
Well my title says it all, my names Anthony, I'm 17, and the ukulele is my first instrument. I bought this one day just because I thought..."Hey...instruments are badass", so when deciding what instrument to buy I said to myself,"Now out of all the instruments in the world, which one is the most like me", something that could complement me you know? So I decided I was a very chill person but loves to have a good time. At first I was like electric guitar, ehh too crazy. Acoustic guitar, ehh a little dull. And then I saw it...the ukulele. Now I don't know what pops in your head when you think of a chill good time, but I think of Hawaii, and what's the most popular instrument from Hawaii (based on my high school knowledge LOL) the UKULELE! Well thanks for reading my little bio on myself. I'm very active on forums and will be for this one. ALOHA!

I want to go to Florida this winter. New England is lame in January. Enjoy the site and keep on keepin on!

welcome aboard

Aloha Tony,
Welcome to the UU and our forums.....and the ukulele..congrats on your first purchased ukulele, what ukulele did you get???
Check out also, google Keonepax and Musicteacher2010 for awesome tutorials....."Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan...

I'm pretty new to the uke and the forum also, but this forum is excellent! Welcome!

Top Bottom