UU California Tour 2010

Cost is $20.00 at the door per the site:www.ukemaker.com
See you in Berkeley!

Do we need tickets?

We're really going to miss you at the Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival this year. Loved your set with Europa!

SCUF_2010_FLIER.jpg

it's pretty casual there. you show up and pay Mike DaSilva when you get the chance. there's no person collecting money at the door.

It's true. I think I still owe Mike from when Megan Lynch played. I'll have to remember that when I head out there.

I just got off the phone with Stephanie. Here's the scoop:

http://www.californiaukulelefestival.com

9th Annual Southern California Ukulele Festival
In cooperation with the City of Cerritos
Saturday, October 2, 2010
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At the Cerritos Park East Community Center
13234 E. 166th St., Cerritos, CA (between Carmenita and
Shoemaker)
Free continuous Ukulele Clubs Entertainment during the day in the Main Hall
• Up to 50 hours of workshops
• Arts and Crafts (small fee payable at craft area)
• Workshops and demonstrations from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• All levels of Ukulele workshops, Songs, Hula, Slack Key guitar and ukulele, Hawaiian Steel
guitar, and many more.
• Vendors - Festival Merchandise, Music books and accessories, Instruments, Clothing,
Miscellaneous
• Food will be available for purchase
• Opportunity Drawing tickets available for wonderful prizes. All proceeds from the drawing goes
to the Ukuleles for Kids program.
• Luau and Evening Concert featuring Aldrine Guerrero, Victoria Vox, and Fred Thompson.
• Luau tickets are ONLY AVAILABLE thru pre-festival mail order before September 24, 2010.
• NO LUAU TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON EVENT DAY.
• Children 12 years and under get free admission with a paid adult to the concert only. Children
over 12 years old are considered adults at this event.
• Tickets for the workshops, luau, and Concert available thru preorder mail.
• Tickets for the workshops and the concert will be available at the event.
• The event is free to persons not planning on attending the workshops, luau, or concert.
• The Ukulele Festival will be held rain or shine.
• All scheduled performances are subject to change.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS
Vendors:
Vendors interested in information regarding the Ukulele Festival may email Stephanie Stewart
at irussell@socal.rr.com
Ticket page
Tickets for workshops, luau, and concert are available thru mail pre-order.
Tickets for workshop and concert only will be available at the event.
NO LUAU TICKETS will be sold at the event.
There is no pre-registration for the workshops. They are on a first come-first served basis.
Please refer to the workshop schedule to plan your day. (TBA)
All events will be held at Cerritos Park East Community Center.
Please make ticket selections carefully. There will be no refunds or
exchanges.
Please include a stamped self-addressed envelope with your order or tickets will be held at the
information center.
Please make checks payable to: CALIFORNIA UKULELE FESTIVALS
Tickets will be mailed out in order received beginning on August 17th, 2010.
Ticket Prices: PRESALE AT EVENT
Workshops $22.00 $25.00
Luau/Concert (limit 300) $40.00 -----------
Concert only $20.00 $25.00
Combo (Workshops/Luau/Concert) $50.00 -----------
Event t-shirts $15.00 (sm, med, lg, xl, xxl) preorder and at event
(Pre-ordered t-shirts to be picked up at event))
Ticket Order Form
(Please print)
Name_____________________________________________

Address__________________________________________

City and State____________________________________________

Zip code_________________________________

Phone#____________________________
Email address____________________________
# Combination tickets (workshops, luau, Concert) @ $50.00 ___________
# Workshop only tickets @$22.00 ___________
# Luau/ Concert tickets @$40.00 ___________
# Concert only tickets @$20.00 ___________
Event t-shirts@ $15.00 each (pickup at event) ___________
Sm______ M______ L______ XL______ ___________
Mail this form and payment, along with a SASE to:

California Ukulele Festivals
20519 Michale Street
Winnetka, CA 91306
Contact - irussell@socal.rr.com

I'm flying in from Vancouver, Canada! Will see the show at DiPiazza's and also will be attending the So Cal uke festival! Can't wait.

I'm flying in from Vancouver, Canada! Will see the show at DiPiazza's and also will be attending the So Cal uke festival! Can't wait.
musicmonster, faricelli and colmes from the leaderboard thread will all be staying at my house. We're having a poho sleepover.

Does anyone know if there are going to be any Ukulele vendors there? More specifically "K" brand vendors. I would like to exercise my UAS:)
If MGM is there, he'll have a few. I'm sure some of the local vendors wil have some too.

Ok then. Can't say I got a lot out of that. The referenced thread has always been a mystery to me, but one I can live with. Thanks.

poho = those members who actively participate in this thread.

Well, that's what we tell people.....

Ok then. Can't say I got a lot out of that. The referenced thread has always been a mystery to me, but one I can live with. Thanks.
I apologize, I was using sarcasm. The Leader Board thread is sort of the coffee shop of UU. Many of us have made some wonderful friendships there and converse daily. Three friends are coming out to stay at my house to see Aldrine perform on the Cali tour. Please feel free to stop by the thread, put up your feet and chat a while. Everyone is always welcome.

Since I know the actual definition of PoHo, it never occurred to me it could be a Hawaiian word.

poho: small concavity; billowing of sail; palm of hand; chalk; patchwork; to puff out; to patch

poho': loss or damage: sunken: to sink: to lose money

It's amazing how many of those actually apply!

I apologize, I was using sarcasm. The Leader Board thread is sort of the coffee shop of UU. Many of us have made some wonderful friendships there and converse daily. Three friends are coming out to stay at my house to see Aldrine perform on the Cali tour. Please feel free to stop by the thread, put up your feet and chat a while. Everyone is always welcome.

It's dangerous though. I stopped by for a brief visit and I never left. The thread has become my online home.

Top Bottom