Wow, so not cool.

If there is justice in the world, she'll be compelled to spend sixteen hours in a dirty dumpster. No food, no water, no lights, no toilet, no warning; just taken off the street one day when she least expects it (perhaps by someone who has just befriended her) to serve her "sentence".

I really believe it would teach her a lesson....

Sadly, I doubt that you're right. I believe (after 16 yrs. of working with our incarcerated public), that people like this do not think in any way, shape or form about the consequences of their acts. Not ALL criminals have that problem (some truly just made dumb choices), but an awful lot of them, particularly those who display some sort of sociopathic behaviors, cannot see past their immediate wants (he says, having just bought a vintage Martin with about 3 seconds of thought....). No amount of "deterrence" will change that. Some people don't think of the possibility of punishment when they commit criminal (or anti-social) acts. And it's not that they think they won't get caught. I don't think they think anything other than "I want this thing now, and I have every right to it". Did you notice the woman actually LOOKING AT the Closed Circuit camera? Surely she knew there were cameras around. The UK has so many CCTV cameras everywhere now.
Not that I disagree with you about putting her in a dumpster, in exactly the manner you describe. I think that would be a wonderfully fitting punishment. But I doubt it would do much to make her think anything other than how "unfairly" she is being treated.

Last edited:
hahaa wow that was mean...

It's not the owners responsibility as there are no "leash laws" in the UK , domestic cats are allowed to wander freely. Dogs do not have to be on leashes either when out and about with their owners as long as the owners can control their animals. I am led to believe that the woman in question has mental health issues, any attempt at a prosecution would fail and be a waste of taxpayers money. Which would bring another public outcry and the usual " why are'nt the police out catching burglars ? " it's a no win situation. Thankfully the cat was not injured.

omggggggg........ makesss me sooooooooo angryyyyy.....

>.....................wwwwwwtttttttttttfFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, this is why I hate society..... when is this next virus going to expose itself?

Wish I could believe that but I don't... Bet she never has to pay for that.

In a sense, she's already paying. She has to go through the rest of her life (assuming she doesn't change) being the kind of person who throws cats away.

That's her punishment: Being her. Living in her world. Having that mind and that heart.

Would you trade places with her? I sure wouldn't.

JJ

In today's paper there was a small item about her saying something to the effect, "...it was just a cat..."

She sees no fault in what she did. You can't do much for a person like that. Sad, really.

In today's paper there was a small item about her saying something to the effect, "...it was just a cat..."

She sees no fault in what she did. You can't do much for a person like that. Sad, really.

That's exactly what I was talking about in my long post above. Those sorts of people think of nothing but themselves.

Have you heard about the German girl who threw newborn puppies into a river to kill them and a video of it got posted all over? I won't even provide a link but I'm sure you could find it if you google hard enough.

This is a news article about it and her alleged apology (since removed from youtube):

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015305-71.html

I love most animals more than I do most people. Most animals are innocent creatures who harbor no ill will toward anyone or anything, just natural instincts like trying to kill things for food. Treat a dog or cat well and it will repay you with love in spades.

Last edited:
I SO did not need to read that last post. My dogs are both lying here being sweet, and I have no idea how anyone could ever do anything cruel to a dog (OR a cat). It's a sad world sometimes.

Last edited:
I had forgotten that I'd saved this. It says a lot about animals.

Inner Strength

If you can start the day without caffeine or pep pills,
If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when loved ones are too busy to give you time,
If you can overlook when people take things out on you when, through no fault of yours, something goes wrong,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can face the world without lies and deceit,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without liquor,
If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
If you can do all these things …….

Congratulations! You have risen to the level of the family dog.

Not to hijack the thread but just an FYI the Hawaiian word for cat is "popoki" with emphasis (kahako over the o) of the first syllable. Cats being non-native introduced probably by early visiting whaling ships the name popoki is derived from the English "poor pussy" as first heard by a Hawaiian, and the name stuck. Hawaiian did already have dogs 'ilio.

Wow,
I just seen this now...I am very disturbed by this mean woman....if this is how she treats loving animals, what does that
say about her true charater. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as her, as her behavior is unacceptable and no excuse
in this world would make me forgive her....she was nice at first and petted the cat and then turned...Just think how she
treats people...probally the same..I'm glad this video caught her dead in the act, and clearly show she knew and didn't
care one bit....harming innocent loving animals...I think everyone now knows what kind of person she really is and she is paying
the price, but not enought....lock her up....for every hour that cat was in the can, one year of incarcaration...it won't make
it right and she probally won't change, but it will make me feel better...Cat Lover......sorry for the rant...but that was over the top...

I just watched that clip and, for a rare moment in my life.......am speechless.

But the saddest part is that there are so many people like that around...the RSPCA is one of the busiest organisations in Australia - not with admin, not with fundraisers - but in prosecuting the deranged A******S who do this kind of thing and worse regularly. That's the world we live in. It's tragic.

Where we might have a heart, hers is just a deep black hole. She needs prayer....

...and a good kick up the derriere!

Last edited:
Top Bottom