Uke Lesson 33 - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Hey UUers!

This month's episode of Uke Minutes is up!

Uke Minutes 33 - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Overall a pretty simple lesson with a couple new chords, an easy strumming pattern, and a quick finger picking pattern so you can probably get it down fairly quickly with a bit of practice. Try it out and let us know what's up!

In the Chords section a "progress bar" with all of the chords listed at the top was added as a new feature on this lesson. We figured it would help as a way of knowing what chord was coming next or if you already know how to play a certain chord (or all the chords), you could skip ahead. Was this helpful? Confusing? Too much clutter? Lay down your thoughts.

Questions, comments, suggestions, compliments for the UCB peeps who did some great pensive-looking shots for the Play-Along? Post them all below!

I thought the "progress bar" was helpful. I am going to start working on the picking pattern for this song. Thank you.

Thanks guys...this is one of my favorite songs. I actually just made a slideshow for my spouse's surprise 40th birthday party to it a few weeks ago, so now being able to learn it is great timing.

As a newbie I find these lessons invaluable, this one is easy to pick up and inspires confidence tremendous tune, some nice fingerpicking it makes you believe in your ability to improve, I played through a few times today and it is very satisfying. Great lesson ( again ) .

This is a really awesome lesson, it's definitely a great song and it helps me with learning new chords and finger picking. Thanks!

Nice work as usual. Not much more to say but Master Grade quality as we have come to expect. Thank you.

I LOVE this song and am desperate to learn it, have bookmarked this lesson for when I'm better on the Uke...thanks!

Site is great and lessons are excellent. I have a couple of questions on this lesson.
1. On the lesson, G inversion is used. On the play along, no G inversion.
2. On the play along, C add 9 is used, but not in the lesson.

I am a beginner, so I may be missing something. Thanks!

Ukulele size

I'm new, but what size ukulele does Aldrine use in all his tutorials?

Thanks,
Sarah

Top Bottom