Open Mic 3 - June 25 3:30 pm HST (6:30pm PST)

We're doing another open Mic! Sign up here with your mogulus account username if you haven't already given it to me.:music:

UU Online Open Mic
Wednesday June 25
3:30 pm HST (6:30 PST)

Hosted by: Rayan and Aldrine

Participants:
Seeso
russ_buss
Terrell
Fred Miu (maybe)
Dominator
14twelve (maybe)
JoeyJr858
thatguy431

Last edited:
Grappler,

I reckon you should go for it:music:

yeah i would.. im going to buy a proper web cam and a in built mic.. then ill let ryan know.
The way im recording videos and posting it on youtube now is through a crappy 3 mega pixel camera :(
so ill let you guys know..
thanks guys

yeah i would.. im going to buy a proper web cam and a in built mic.. then ill let ryan know.
The way im recording videos and posting it on youtube now is through a crappy 3 mega pixel camera :(
so ill let you guys know..
thanks guys

at least you have one, i was going to buy 1.3megapixel camera for $60.. LMAO!

at least you have one, i was going to buy 1.3megapixel camera for $60.. LMAO!

but if i used it... you guys that would be watching would have massive audio and video delay..
I think ill pass on this one.. im still rusty on some songs and still have no idea what i would play.

sorry guys..
But i wiull tune in to watch.. =]

alright, i signed up with mogulus and have all the stuff needed, so now what? im watching the one thats up right now, and it looks like a lot of fun :p

Post your mogulus screen name and I'll add you to the team.

Will I need to make a mogulus account if I just want to watch live? I'd love to see you guys do this.

crap, I'm going to be in stuck in traffic heading to San Pedro at 6:30 PST :(
You guys are recording it for posterity right?

That would be cool if you broadcast from a laptop in your car. It would the first ukulele mini concert broadcasted in traffic.

I havent been to an open mic yet. o_o;; I want to go but I have a final to take..

I don't if I'll make home in time. I'll try to make it and watch everyone's uke skills. :) If there's time at the end maybe I'll play something? haha I watched a previous open mic and there was apparently a bunch of time left. ><;; but yea I'll try to make it guys. :D

Top Bottom