Thread: My Video won't show up on my Youtube channel

Default My Video won't show up on my Youtube channel

A few days ago, I made a 5 minute video to compare my Martin Style 2 to my new Style 1. I THINK that I did the exact same thing to get it from my computer to Youtube that I have done with the other 10 videos I have made previously. But it has never shown up on my Youtube page. I have tried it several times, but nothing. I just made a 55 second "Testing" video to see if maybe the length of the other had something to do with it. But now THAT one isn't showing up either. As far as I can tell, my account is in good standing. At least, it SAYS it is. Any ideas? I'm kind of baffled.
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1. Those who need closure.

ca. 1923-'27 Martin Style 3M, ca. 1927-'28 Martin Style 2M, 1950s Martin Style 1M, ca. 1930 Gibson Uke 3, Kiwaya KTS-7, Mainland Gloss Mahogany Soprano, Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Soprano, Mainland Maple Soprano Banjo Uke, Flea Soprano, Maccaferri Islander Soprano and Baritone, et al...
    My paltry Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/ukecycle

Perhaps this is beyond the technical help of anyone here. I did see a post somewhere else today where someone said they were having technical difficulties posting a video on YouTube.
    I am the best ukulele player on my block!

I have been trying to re-post it every couple of days, on the hope that it is some problem on Youtube's end. I haven't yet tried to contact Youtube. I did look to see if I could even figure out HOW to contact Youtube, and my brain sort of glazed over after a few seconds! I might take another look next week. I really wanted to post the Martin Comparison video, as several people have PMed me about my Style 1.

ca. 1923-'27 Martin Style 3M, ca. 1927-'28 Martin Style 2M, 1950s Martin Style 1M, ca. 1930 Gibson Uke 3, Kiwaya KTS-7, Mainland Gloss Mahogany Soprano, Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Soprano, Mainland Maple Soprano Banjo Uke, Flea Soprano, Maccaferri Islander Soprano and Baritone, et al...

Ok, somehow I got it to work, and it is up and running. www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR7m7gSP0Q4

Thread Information