View Poll Results: Should I live in a Haunted House?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

28 80.00%
  • NO ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY?

7 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I move into a haunted house?

i'm just cautious cause i know a couple of families where things were cool at first then people got really sick and they had to call in somebody and the spirits spoke through them. true stories cuz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kateri View Post
    I think i'd buy it if that orb had a shadow of some sort. Isn't there a really haunted lighthouse in St. Augustine? Did you check that out?
    You mean this one?

CLICK HERE for the Ghost Hunters St. Augustine, FL episode.

Yup - been there... investigated it! We'll be back there again sometime soon!

Poi Dog

It's possible you won't even see them, even if there are ghosts there. I've been in the same room with people who saw ghosts but I didn't see jack. I don't see dead people! But then again, if they're Hawaiian ghosts...

no. the ones i mentioned happened in hawaii on kauai and oahu.

Quote Originally Posted by FHS-72 View Post
    no. the ones i mentioned happened in hawaii on kauai and oahu.
    Kauai and Oahu is where I've had all my experiences too. The Oahu experiences were way scarier though. More numerous.

yeah. the one on oahu was with a japanese ghost(obaki). and he was REALLY pissed.

DUUUDE! I vote no. Don't do it. But for purposes of disclosure, I'm just super scared of ghosts and other creepy stuff. For example, last weekend, I got pulled into watching The Strangers. I watched like 5 minutes of it total (split over brief periods of several seconds at a time,) and was closing my eyes for the rest of it. And the week before that, I went up Tantalus at night (and you know all the stuff that happens/happened up there), and we drove the whole loop. I was creeped the hell out and swore that I saw a dead body on the side of the road.

But I guess if you've got huge balls and aren't afraid of ghosts (but are afraid of high rents) then I guess you should go for it. But if you're like me, don't do it. It's pretty creepy to be half asleep and dressing and see a face in your closet.

Being raised on Guam, and taught the legends of the island, and having family tell stories of things that go on, I say don't do it. The island's ancestors and stories seem somewhat familiar to what I've heard going on in Hawaii. It's like this, you know stuff happens there, why go? Understandably, if you stay respectful of the ancestors you shouldn't have much to worry about. But damn, one instance can just mess you up. Your call, good luck, take some pics.

Cedar City, Utah..But stright from Da 684 American Samoa

broadcast some footage from the house..
    TU'UMALO

In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D

Remind me to NOT come over your house rayan hahaha
    GET AWESOME!
    Eater of all chocolate.
    YouTube UkuleleOVERSOUL

Thread Information