WTB: Used Flea or Fluke for beginner (or other quality starter uke)

Meow Meow

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I am interested in buying a used Flea or a Fluke for a beginner (or some other quality beginner uke). I don't want to spend too much money the first time just in case the "new hobby" fades away quickly, LOL.

Please shoot me a message with details if you have something for sale.

Thanks!

Saw a nice Flea on eBay this morning....

Aloha Meow, Meow,
Welcome to the UU and our humble forums, and the ukulele...You're a very wise person who knows better..
Your first uke should be good but not too expensive..to see if you're going to stick it out...but not too cheap where you'll
get fustrated...Mine was a cheap Rouge from Musician's Friend for $25.00 and I still enjoy to this day...before my more
expensive ones..One Good advice is to get a digital clip on chromatic tuner...It will make tuning more faster and accurate
and won't get you fustrated before you start playing....tune first..(mine is a Cherub WST 550-C)...If you can make it
to a music store try them out first to see what sound you like and size of uke....it helps to know what you're looking for,
Have fun and Good Luck..Let us know what you get.... MM Stan..

Best-bang-for-the-buck 'ukulele hard to beat a Makala Dolphin.
makala-ukulele.jpg

I have a red flea in great shape I would let go for $110 plus shipping from WA in interested.

I just posted my Kala concert if you're looking to spend <100.

Thanks for your help everyone, I'm still looking and am thinking concert scale is the direction I want to go but still would consider a flea.

Anyone have a Fluke or something else in a concert size?

Thanks again!

Thank you sir, I did fail to clearly state my intentions, LOL.

Include that in my "want" list!

Top Bottom