Canadian Singer - Songwriter Contest

No, no, YOU SHOULD ENTER AS WELL!!! It's all about having fun ^_^ I'm sure your entry will be awesome!!!

Btw, I'm a very shy guy as well (*^_^*)

And thanks for the nice comment on my video. Uke on!
Hee Hee I'm almost positive I will still enter. This is another case of really needing a sarcasm font.

Hee Hee I'm almost positive I will still enter. This is another case of really needing a sarcasm font.

Haha, we REALLY need that sarcasm font ^_^ Can't wait to see your entry!!

Don't bother boys....Sebi, you can be my boyfriend.

Thanks so much for your entry, Sebi!! Awesome!!

Everyone else, thanks for your comments. hahhaha Sure is a lot of fun. I'm so glad I did this.

Bart, I'm sure you can Google Canada's location. ;)

I think Sebi already cinched the win by wearing a "Big Bang Theory" Bazinga t-shirt. Awsome. The only thing that could top it is wearing a "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock" t-shirt.

Damned 4 intrumtents and a t shirt sticking it to the man.

Well, if I can't win, at least I can participate.

i"ve found a song and it took me tooo ooooo oooooo f ing long to find a song; so, I'm gonna stick to it. learn it, play it, video it and submit it.

I need this more than the contest needs me.

oh, I had to ditch my plans to sing Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxi. It just didn't seem right. There's too much irony in that song. I heard Canada has a lot of irony deposits.

Damned 4 intrumtents and a t shirt sticking it to the man.

Well, if I can't win, at least I can participate.

i"ve found a song and it took me tooo ooooo oooooo f ing long to find a song; so, I'm gonna stick to it. learn it, play it, video it and submit it.

I need this more than the contest needs me.

oh, I had to ditch my plans to sing Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxi. It just didn't seem right. There's too much irony in that song. I heard Canada has a lot of irony deposits.

That's the spirit!! :rock:

ooh this sounds like a lot of fun, I think I'm gonna try to come up with something... when I first saw that it was Canadian themed I was half tempted to go learn a Justin Bieber Song xP just joking, but I'm excited to try to learn a new song, possibly Bryan Adams

Where's Canada????? :confused:

I went to a Michael Moore show a few years back, and one of the things he did was to ask for a volunteer from the audience who was Canadian, and one from the US, and brought them both up on stage. He asked the Canadian, "who is the president of the US, how many states are there, and what is the capital?" Of course, the Canadian got three out of three. He then asked the guy from the states, "who is the prime minister of Canada, how many provinces are there, and what is the capital of Canada?" You guessed it, zero for three! I felt pretty smug at the time because I would have been two for three, but I still don't know off the top of my head (or any other part) how many provinces there are.

I went to a Michael Moore show a few years back, and one of the things he did was to ask for a volunteer from the audience who was Canadian, and one from the US, and brought them both up on stage. He asked the Canadian, "who is the president of the US, how many states are there, and what is the capital?" Of course, the Canadian got three out of three. He then asked the guy from the states, "who is the prime minister of Canada, how many provinces are there, and what is the capital of Canada?" You guessed it, zero for three! I felt pretty smug at the time because I would have been two for three, but I still don't know off the top of my head (or any other part) how many provinces there are.

To be honest, despite being Canadian, it was easier for me to answer the questions about the US. I had to think hard to remember how many provinces we have: 10. (and 3 territories)

Top Bottom