Worth it or not??

It looks like it's in great shape, and at a great price. Throw some new strings on it, and I bet you'll fall in love

I'll be very interested in how it is when you get it.
Visually, it is mega-adorable!

It's really cute. I think it was a decent find.

Looks nice for a hand-crafted instrument. Love the woodwork... about the only thing I dislike is the bridge and tailstop piece; that might cause some intonation problems. But overall, a decent buy for $75. Let us know how it sounds and plays when you get it. Cheers! :)

what I like about it its all original...he is even sending me the original wood tuning pegs....he said the bridge was original and the tail piece...i have one similar to it but mine doesnt have wooden tuning pegs but older tuning pegs and it doesnt have a place where the tail piece is on the other but it plays great.

Attachments

• HPIM1006.jpg
    HPIM1006.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 12
  • HPIM1007.jpg
    HPIM1007.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 8
  • HPIM1005.jpg
    HPIM1005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 12
Very pretty indeed!! Let us know how she plays!!

I think I am a little late on replying to this, and we talked some about this uke the other day. But to answer your specific question on this one, yes, you got a good deal. I have seen some of these as real basket cases needing new headskin, tuners and pretty much full restro go for $50-$75. Ones in playable, or near playable condition (just needing some cleaning tweaking and strings) I have seen go for between $120-$150 which is the catagory I would put yours in.

Top Bottom