Wahine Ilikea-first timer

DAPuke

Reaction score
After 10 takes I decided it wasn't gonna get any better. I tried not to offend the Hawaiian's with my pronunciation. Tips and any help are more than welcome.
Makala Mk-T

Aloha DA,
That was cool, you did a good job....thanks for sharing!!!
Check out Keonepax on you tube..jus google him..He just done a video of the song....
Have Fun and "Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan....

Aloha DA,
That was cool, you did a good job....thanks for sharing!!!
Check out Keonepax on you tube..jus google him..He just done a video of the song....
Have Fun and "Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan....
Thanks MM Stan for the kind words. Yeah Keonepax in great. I'll be stealing more from him, he and I seem to have similar taste. DAP

Great job. This is one of my favorite songs.

Thanks Dominator, I can't tell you how many times I've viewed your airport jam. Very inspirational and motivating. But obviously I need to master simple chord changes. I think anyone would agree a truely beautiful song. 4 simple chords with amazing heart behind it. I'll of course keep working on it. DAP

Great job! Very nice rendition of that mele.

mds725, Thanks for checking it out and your comments. I maybe should have picked a song I was more familiar with, I had to keep looking at the words, but I love the song. DAP

Love this song too and hope to learn it soon (pronouncing the words). You did a mightly fine job and I truly enjoyed it.

Wow....great job on my most favorite Hawaiian Song!!! Very nicely done!! Thanks for sharing

This is one of my favorites. You have a great voice.

This is actually really good. I might have to learn this one too.

Wow DAP- that is one heck of a shot for the first one! Super well done there mate, great singing and playing...the whole package.
Patiently awaiting more

Hey, Thanks for giving it a listen. I am working on more. After this one I figured I have a ways to go with practicing before I upload more songs. It's been over a year and I've recently uploaded another song but don't really like how it came out (can't hear the uke) I'll redo it and post it here. I did it to demonstrate a picking pattern I've been working on.
Thanks again all for the kind words. It's a great song and not difficult to play.
Don

Top Bottom