Thread: UU University - who's attending and how much video tech is involved

Default UU University - who's attending and how much video tech is involved

I'm considering the 102 class but am unsure about how much videotaping I'll have to do. (I'm not very adept at that). For those of you who have taken the courses, what all is involved technically? Do you videotape or audiotape yourself doing the homework and then post it somewhere or send to the instructor? Thanks.

I think there were maybe 3 homework assignments, a midterm and a final. Aldrine asks you to record yourself and post the videos to youtube. If you're uncomfortable with the idea of people being able to view your videos you can make them private and no one but those you invite can view them.

I have the same concerns. I have an older computer, no way to video myself currently and even have difficulty using my cell phone camera. Probably need to take a computer class before I try the uke class.

Yeah I'm just not technically adept at computer video. I have a video camera but it's really old and I'm not sure if it's computer compatible, nor would I know what to do if it were.

Thread Information