Line to get into an Asian Ukulele Store

I think they are hysterical! I love animated characters that wear shirts and no pants. :)

I love it too! I had wondered what the heck those "U900" ukes were over on the Anuenue site, now I know! Quality!

Ahh, my my, I just bought a new uke recently but I feel UAS flaring up again. These little guys are sooo cute... Maybe I should pick up their Christmas CD too considering the time of year. :)

Thanks for sharing this!

I think they are hysterical! I love animated characters that wear shirts and no pants. :)

Then I guess you shouldn't come over my house when I am lounging around the house during the day when no one is home cept me and the wife. You might die laughing.. lol

I think I'll go take my cherry Risa to the uke store tomorrow. I need to buy an amp for that beforehand; but the temptation is too great. I'm supposed to have two "Tiny"s on hold for me. A local luthier makes tiny sopraninos which I hope have decent intonation.

Those puppets were creepy.
Creepy cute. Dude, you would look so cool tearing it up on one of those. I would if I could:)
DAP

Funny, I like lots of Native American art and sculpture, but those Kachinas creep me out big time.

Top Bottom