A Cool Ukulele Story in the Denver Post today

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
Last edited:
Very cool! Only downside I see is that the more uke players we get, the steeper the competition for a vintage Martin! I guess I better buy one... UAS notched up!
That's very true. I've actually seen the prices go up noticeably in the just under 2 years that I have been playing. One of the things that got me to start playing in the first place was the fact that Martin made ukes. I was never a good enough guitar player to justify owning Martin guitar, much less a VINTAGE Martin guitar (I like old stuff.. what can I say?). But there was hope for me on ukulele!
Well, I have successfully hijacked my own thread after only one response!

Aloha Chris,
Hope you're having a nice weekend...Thanks for sharing the nice story and video at the Denver Park...There
was a previous post today of a similar event earlier in San Fran...today....Looks like everyone had a good
time there at the park playing King of the Road....Maybe I'll give it a try today....MM Stan..

The video & photos from Denver are great - lots of smiles & its great to see a whole lot of ukes in the same place. Very cool indeed!

this is really cool. I used to live in the Springs and am sad that I missed this Ukulele awesomeness

Top Bottom