America's Best Dance Crew season 2 discussion thread

While I don't think Supreme Soul would've won it all, I really don't think they deserved to go home now, and NOT against Super Cr3w in the BOTTOM TWO?!?!?! WTF

So the final four: Super Cr3w, Boogie Bots, SoReal Cru, and Fanny Pak. Gross.

Out of the performances last night, Boogie Bots and Fanny Pak are going to be in the bottom two. Unless MTV pulls their rank and screws with the results again and put Super Cr3w in the bottom.

this is how i had the results. Boogie Bots vs. Super Cr3w, Boogie Bots go down in the bottom 2 with SS and SS beats boogie bots with a stellar clean performance. I don't know though, I think the Boogie Bots are getting way to much of their way cuz little girls at home like to vote for the cute kids on the show. Not a damn contest on looks, sickens me. Even two weeks ago on the Janet Jackson show they even copped!! a few moves from supreme soul like the lunging wave and the domino head hits. gawd so stupid america vote rite for once. I really haven't been a fan of SS this season but they really were not to go down like this, last night's performance was really good cleaner than the rest.

This is the my breakdown so far.
Fanny Pack- Original and clean
SoReal Cru- don't really pay attention to them, kinda boring.
Boogie Bots- Overrated needs to be outta here like a homerun
SuperCr3W- Got that wow factor.

I'm guessing in the next weeks fanny pack and SuperCr3w, unless boogie bots and soreal are still in the running. You never know tho I just had a thought, it's probably pretty much the filipino community voting their hearts out for the crews with a bunch of filipinos in it like with Jaba. As soon as JABA came to PI filipinos went gaga over this show, and they want a filipino majority crew to win. Cuz most of us are like that... sucks yes I know.

Last edited:
I think everyone had the same results as you, Junkie. Supreme Soul and Boogie Bots in the bottom two. Man you could even see it on the faces of BB as they were side by side with Super Cr3w. When Mario called out BB's name, all of them were like "WTF wait a minute how did WE get more votes than Super Cr3w?!"

I'm honestly not ruling out the fact that results were fixed for the sake of ratings.

As far as girls voting for the cute boys only, Xtreme Douche Force would still be in the competition if that were the case. ahahah

I'm honestly not ruling out the fact that results were fixed for the sake of ratings.

I honestly think you Super Cr3w fans just aren't voting enough. Boogie Bot fans are just more likely to vote than Super Cr3w fans even if there are more Super Cr3w fans. You're relying on other fans to vote.

Super Cr3w's also at a disadvantage because of their lack of actual choreography. They're mainly a breakdancing crew. That's not exactly what everyone is looking for.

Of those remaining, Fanny Pak and SoReal Cru are the strongest in terms of actual choreography. Supreme Soul was strong in choreography too, but I think their cockiness turned a lot of people off, thus their elimination last night.

My Persian friend likes Boogie Bots for some reason. Maybe he's way too obsessed about Transformers. I just think America doesn't know how to vote.

As far as girls voting for the cute boys only, Xtreme Douche Force would still be in the competition if that were the case. ahahah

You think Xtreme Dance Force is full of cute boys? :rofl:

You never know tho I just had a thought, it's probably pretty much the filipino community voting their hearts out for the crews with a bunch of filipinos in it like with Jaba. As soon as JABA came to PI filipinos went gaga over this show, and they want a filipino majority crew to win. Cuz most of us are like that... sucks yes I know.

Don't make Jabbawockeez a racist thing. That's just ignorant. Jabbawockeez winning season 1 has little to do with the Filipino community. Clearly, they blew away the competition. I live in a white dominant community who know nothing about dance crews, but all my white friends who watched season 1 love Jabbawockeez. They're well established in the dance crew community.

I'll admist, some racial bias might have more of a factor in this 2nd season because of how close the playing field is, but saying it played a major factor in the 1st season is just ignorant. That being said, you can't say that's the defining reason for the Boogie Bots upset. I'm Filipino and I can't stand them.

P.S. I still think Team Millenia from the live auditions should've made it.

I wrote a script last night using AutoHotKey and I had this window open when it had the Voting buttons on it. The script scrolled down to Super Cr3w, clicked twice on the Vote button, waited for it to tally the vote, and then it reset the script again. I had it running all night last night. With an average of 10 seconds per click/acceptance, and running it from 11pm PST to 3am PST (four hours), pending bad math, I voted online approximately 1440 times. So I did my part on that front IN ADDITION to sending multiple text messages (20 a pop, numerous times over that same four-hour period). My thumbs hurt. Hahah

I'm still not getting why people say that SC's dancing isn't choreographed. If they want to get technical, then I guess you could say they're right in the respect that it's not "conventional mainstream hip-hop/Step Up 2: The Streets choreography". BBoys are forever going to get that bad rep of "not really dancing" and while the general public can eat up a crew like Fanny Pak just because they can do (sloppy) upper-body isolations in fluorescent spandex, dudes who can do just a BIT more (Super Cr3w) get passed upon as just some kids who can tumble on the ground. It sucks.

Re: Bias: I don't think there's so much racial bias on this show as much as there is EAST COAST bias from MTV. Come on, last season. You can't TELL me that Status Quo deserved to be in second place when a team like Kaba Modern was out there, with consistently clean performances, while SQ did that horrible Down Syndrome clown performance at 100bpm.

Last edited:
Don't make Jabbawockeez a racist thing. That's just ignorant. Jabbawockeez winning season 1 has little to do with the Filipino community. Clearly, they blew away the competition. I live in a white dominant community who know nothing about dance crews, but all my white friends who watched season 1 love Jabbawockeez. They're well established in the dance crew community.

I'll admist, some racial bias might have more of a factor in this 2nd season because of how close the playing field is, but saying it played a major factor in the 1st season is just ignorant. That being said, you can't say that's the defining reason for the Boogie Bots upset. I'm Filipino and I can't stand them.

P.S. I still think Team Millenia from the live auditions should've made it.

first of all lemme rephrase what i should've put AFTER JABABWOCKEES WON THEY WENT TO PHILIPPINES AND WERE ALSO ON TFC MAKING MORE FILIPINOS AWARE OF ABDC HENCE MORE FILIPINOS ARE VOTING FOR THE FILIPINO CREWS. DON'T EVER CALL ME IGNORANT CUZ THATS FAR FROM WHAT I AM. YES JABAWOCKEES WAS MY FAVORITE IN SEASON 1, SO I'M NOT SAYING THAT ITS JUS CUZ THEY ARE A MAINLY FILIPINO CREW. And pretty much just cuz ur filipino and u dont like boogie bots doesnt mean a bunch of other filipino people won't like em either. so before calling someone igorant check what ur saying first

Last edited:
the entire competition is (dare i say) rigged so that an east and west will meet at the finals...
so expect to see BoogieBots vs SupaCrew final 2

last seasons was rigged too
we all knew it shouldve been kaba v. jaba

Well, I'm pretty pissed as well. Many boycott topics on MTV being rigged.

Also, about BB, many topics on Lil Mama's comment. Did anyone here how Randy Jackson had these guys sign contracts that says MTV can change the ending, no matter how many votes. I read somewhere BB is gonna win the whole competition? That's total bullcrap, but if its true, there's gonna be a huge comotion about this.

SS, will always ride. I guess they're going back to their Supreme Soul Sector crew, where they rose from beggining. I need one of those SS shirts and jackets!

btw, RJ (Raul w/ the mohawk) was at my local theatres today. My cousin had a nice talk with him for a good 15 minutes.

I guess they're going back to their Supreme Soul Sector crew, where they rose from beggining. I need one of those SS shirts and jackets!

Got my KNOW YOUR RANK shirt three days after that episode aired. hahah

l_a89ea18793c079fa577eec9d6c15b913.jpg

l_346d19053532bc2d4b3e1777b5125b46.jpg

Also, about BB, many topics on Lil Mama's comment. Did anyone here how Randy Jackson had these guys sign contracts that says MTV can change the ending, no matter how many votes. I read somewhere BB is gonna win the whole competition? That's total bullcrap, but if its true, there's gonna be a huge comotion about this.

If they decided BB would win earlier, nothing can stop them from changing it to someone else to please watchers.

Next week is 80s week. This might actually give So Real a challenge. If they give Super Cr3w something like Breakin' or Beat Street to emulate, they're going to KILL it. And then there's Fanny Pak with like...any other 80s movie to emulate ahahah.

I have a BIG feeling So Real is going to go home. I don't want them to, because I called SoReal/Super Cr3w in the finale way back at the auditions and I want to be right for once. :p

Was running two laptops, running two separate scripts to vote for So Real and SC. Think I averaged around 1900 votes for both.

Yeah, I feel the same way. So Real Cru is good on a consistent basis, but I haven't seen them "wow" the judged and audience... other than maybe that sexy Janet Jackson number which "wow"-ed me. HAHAHA Anyway, they're style is kinda the same throughout; we've never seen any 80s style from them. That could be trouble.

I guess you could say that if So Real goes home, they're going to be KABA MODERN'D. hahah

If you get screwed out of the finale in this show when you were definitely favored to be top two, you're Kaba Modern'd.

Super Cr3w = Jabba
Fanny Pak = Status
SoReal = Kaba

Status Quo were all steppers and quick movers. Very individual and unique like Fanny Pak. Super Cr3w wows the judges everytime with their sleek moves and crazy styles. SoReal just reminds me of Kaba because of the Girls+Guys thing, lol. Plus the styles can def connect.

Good thing BB went home. Lil Mama still dissed them, even harder. Randy had them gone so he can get his rep back. You know that...

Top Bottom