America's Best Dance Crew season 2 discussion thread

Me neither. But when Mario stated that they were never in fear of being eliminated all season, it made sense.

Did anyone else hear the leader of Fanny Pak say to "vote completely white."?

... and did anyone think he was gonna say ",completely and utterly... shocked," instead of "completely and utterly... thankful."?

LOL he's trying to mess with our heads!

Did anyone else hear the leader of Fanny Pak say to "vote completely white."?

... and did anyone think he was gonna say ",completely and utterly... shocked," instead of "completely and utterly... thankful."?

LOL he's trying to mess with our heads!

I thought he said "Right"? o_O

He said "white" and then corrected himself. Probably trying to say "right" with "well" or something.

SoReal Cru looked terrible on their first routine. I think maybe Jackie restricted herself with overly tight yellow pants because her dancing looked as bad as some of the members in my former crew. Super Cr3w did much much better, but they didn't blow me away. I don't blame them; I blame the challenge.

SoReal Cru did better in the second routine. Super Cr3w still didn't meet expectations.

Everyone shined in the third routine. They all performed their best. I base my opinion on who should win on this routine. Super Cr3w deserves it... sorta. In the back of my mind, I think Team Millenia from the live auditions would have done better than SoReal Cru, but unfortunately the West has too many good crews (Fanny Pak, Supreme Soul, Super Cr3w). SoReal Cru, in my opinion, is still an amateur group and got in only because ABDC selects by region. The South doesn't have very many good dancers, but SoReal Cru was the closest thing people had to Team Millenia in terms of asian co-ed dance crews like Kaba Modern. SoReal Cru and A.S.I.I.D. were best non-West crews, but all the West crews were better than those two crews.

I liked Fanny Pak the most out of season 2, but unfortunately, we never get to see a West vs. West final showdown. I hoped for Kaba Modern vs. Jabbawockeez, but that didn't happen. I hoped for Fanny Pak vs. Super Cr3w, but that didn't happen either! It just doesn't make sense. SoReal Cru is the Status Quo of season 2.

SoReal Cru looked terrible on their first routine. I think maybe Jackie restricted herself with overly tight yellow pants because her dancing looked as bad as some of the members in my former crew. Super Cr3w did much much better, but they didn't blow me away. I don't blame them; I blame the challenge.

SoReal Cru did better in the second routine. Super Cr3w still didn't meet expectations.

Everyone shined in the third routine. They all performed their best. I base my opinion on who should win on this routine. Super Cr3w deserves it... sorta. In the back of my mind, I think Team Millenia from the live auditions would have done better than SoReal Cru, but unfortunately the West has too many good crews (Fanny Pak, Supreme Soul, Super Cr3w). SoReal Cru, in my opinion, is still an amateur group and got in only because ABDC selects by region. The South doesn't have very many good dancers, but SoReal Cru was the closest thing people had to Team Millenia in terms of asian co-ed dance crews like Kaba Modern. SoReal Cru and A.S.I.I.D. were best non-West crews, but all the West crews were better than those two crews.

I liked Fanny Pak the most out of season 2, but unfortunately, we never get to see a West vs. West final showdown. I hoped for Kaba Modern vs. Jabbawockeez, but that didn't happen. I hoped for Fanny Pak vs. Super Cr3w, but that didn't happen either! It just doesn't make sense. SoReal Cru is the Status Quo of season 2.

I was so dissapointed when team millenia didn't make it, in my opinion they can beat so real cru, overall none of the groups impressed me in season 2 though i like team millenia they never made it so i rarely watched the show.

I think season 1 is better especially with the jabba and kaba involved, it would've been better if they allow the jabbas to defend there title on season 2 cuz til now im still impressed with the choreography of the jabbas that i see in youtube, they're dance really goes well with music and the unity of there dance is unbelievable

WOOT! Super Cr3wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Congratulations also to the New England So Real Patriots Cru. Undefeated all the way...right up until the last one where it's supposed to matter. :biglaugh:

It's crazy seeing the people you used to dance with during practice on T.V. My wife taught Jun, the "leader", of team Millenia how to dance. For reals! I've got vids. He got into dancing because of her. Raynen from the Jabbawockeez used to practice breakin' in Oceanside at every Monday practice at the beach a he blew up and danced for Nelly Furtado in "Turn off the Lights". John Cruz, aka "Do Knock" used to as well.

Too bad Jun forgot where he came from. He doesn't even give respect to the crew that started him on Bboying and choreography. What goes around...comes around.

It's crazy seeing the people you used to dance with during practice on T.V. My wife taught Jun, the "leader", of team Millenia how to dance. For reals! I've got vids. He got into dancing because of her. Raynen from the Jabbawockeez used to practice breakin' in Oceanside at every Monday practice at the beach a he blew up and danced for Nelly Furtado in "Turn off the Lights". John Cruz, aka "Do Knock" used to as well.

Too bad Jun forgot where he came from. He doesn't even give shout outs to the crew that started him on Bboying and choreography. What goes around...comes around.

do knock is pretty good at bboying, i saw one of his vid at the redbull bc one, i dont know much about rainen

Top Bottom